The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

43 minutes ago, Maximus said:

^^ what propaganda? where is it written they pertain to PM cares? Lol, the insecurities....

:roflroll:

Dude, this is the image which was published, pic of PMCARES venti is superimposed.

Secondly, read the story.

These ventilators weren’t purchased, they were donated by third party.

EbpprZpUMAM5tFz?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I know yall are just being as safe as possible, but FYI the virus does not transmit through food. One of my friends lives alone in Pune he's had to use swiggy multiple times. Always heats up the food first and eats. No issues. 

What if the cook sneezes while preparing it? Hygiene  standards are ridiculously low in Indian restaurants, even the big chains like McD , kfc , pizza hut etc.

What if the cook sneezes while preparing it? Hygiene  standards are ridiculously low in Indian restaurants, even the big chains like McD , kfc , pizza hut etc.
If the Cook sneezing while preparing it into the food.. Corona or no corona that's bad lol..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Hygiene standards low in India hmmm.

Watch Kitchen Nightmares please :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Right said:

Dude, this is the image which was published, pic of PMCARES venti is superimposed.

Secondly, read the story.

These ventilators weren’t purchased, they were donated by third party.

Lol...and considering the paper is published by times group, somebody gonna get hurt real bad.

51 minutes ago, hope said:

Hygiene standards low in India hmmm.

Watch Kitchen Nightmares please :P

I have, but those are behind closed kitchens. Here we have those scenes openly in front of customers. 

I remember i went to a canteen once and was taking a grilled sandwich . The f**ker literally sneezed in this hands and just wiped them with tissue, and handled my sandwich with those same hands all in front of me. When I raised a concern, the cashier simply said " Ponch to liye haath, aur kya karega"?

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

If the Cook sneezing while preparing it into the food.. Corona or no corona that's bad lol..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

It's called low bar and we're proud of it. Dude that's why people were very hopeful that due to our being so unhygienic we'll have natural immunity :lol:

I used to order food from outside a lot pre lockdown. I haven't had a single bite of food prepared outside since lockdown was announced but IMHO there would have been several and I mean several reports of restaurant food spreading corona by now. 1 cr cases in the world and not even 10k cases linked to eating outside food?

Edited by Bhpian Bali

Lol. I went to pick my sister up from near Kerala border at 2am.

The cops in the only checkpost in the national highway en route back were actually asleep when I drove by.

I am not criticizing them, but I guess nothing matters anymore. We just have to live with it. Use mask, gloves and sanitizer and go about life. Take special care to protect  the elderly.

10 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I used to order food from outside a lot pre lockdown. I haven't had a single bite of food prepared outside since lockdown was announced but IMHO there would have been several and I mean several reports of restaurant food spreading corona by now. 1 cr cases in the world and not even 10k cases linked to eating outside food?

Eating outside food has multiple components. 

Are you eating pre packed foods (like namakpare, mathi, papdi etc) or are you eating freshly cooked food ? I believe the latter is where the issue is, but as long as you discard the hotel's packing and reheat the food to above 92 centigrades for 15 mins (gives a 6 log reduction, more or less nullifying chances of exposure), it should be ok. 

For the packed stuff which has a longer shelf life, just keep it untouched for 3 days (or disinfect the surface with a sanitizer and then open). 

I am ordering quite frequently via swiggy or zomato, but all packaged products only, nothing freshly made. And we have a table placed outside where they keep the stuff for no contact delivery. 

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Eating outside food has multiple components. 

Are you eating pre packed foods (like namakpare, mathi, papdi etc) or are you eating freshly cooked food ? I believe the latter is where the issue is, but as long as you discard the hotel's packing and reheat the food to above 92 centigrades for 15 mins (gives a 6 log reduction, more or less nullifying chances of exposure), it should be ok. 

For the packed stuff which has a longer shelf life, just keep it untouched for 3 days (or disinfect the surface with a sanitizer and then open). 

I am ordering quite frequently via swiggy or zomato, but all packaged products only, nothing freshly made. And we have a table placed outside where they keep the stuff for no contact delivery. 

Yes i meant Freshly cooked food. I guess there should have been several reports by now. Or there is a restaurant mafia that is not allowing any such news to leak :scratchchin:

33 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Yes i meant Freshly cooked food. I guess there should have been several reports by now. Or there is a restaurant mafia that is not allowing any such news to leak :scratchchin:

Unless you are talking about those MNC chain restaurants i don't think such a mafia exists.

3 months of shutdown has destroyed most normal restaurants, they don't have cash, workers, maal is all either expensive or spoilt.