The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

41 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

They aren't protesting, but they are not even wearing them properly. More than half have their masks over mouth, not nose. WHY THE f**k are you wearing a mask then ? :rant:

Today the BigBasket guy wore a mask which could barely cover his nose and mouth. Who the f**k is making these bikini masks ? Why the f**k are people buying and wearing them ?

bikini :rofl:

33 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Karnataka over 1k cases. First time I think

Dont think so.
Been the same from 4/5 days, yesterday being exception. 

Couple of days back, Bangalore only touched 783 cases. 

Bangalore's cases are on serious rise. But i think people here are not doing much chutiyapa and trying their best to prevent.
Malleswaram and Gandhi Bazaar. 2 of Bangalore's most oldest and traditional market places have been completely closed.
There must be atleast 500- 1000 shops each in both areas. They have themselves decided to lock it down to prevent the spread. 
Giving preference to lives over business. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

They aren't protesting, but they are not even wearing them properly. More than half have their masks over mouth, not nose. WHY THE f**k are you wearing a mask then ? :rant:

Today the BigBasket guy wore a mask which could barely cover his nose and mouth. Who the f**k is making these bikini masks ? Why the f**k are people buying and wearing them ?

Thanks to these insolent people the whole district gets Lockdown 2 : it's much worse boogaloo.

25 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Dont think so.
Been the same from 4/5 days, yesterday being exception. 

Couple of days back, Bangalore only touched 783 cases. 

Bangalore's cases are on serious rise. But i think people here are not doing much chutiyapa and trying their best to prevent.
Malleswaram and Gandhi Bazaar. 2 of Bangalore's most oldest and traditional market places have been completely closed.
There must be atleast 500- 1000 shops each in both areas. They have themselves decided to lock it down to prevent the spread. 
Giving preference to lives over business. 

heard barricading of Some flyovers have started, i have a feeling next round of Lockdown is coming.

Tbh sometimes its really difficult to keep your mask up during heat. If its cold then the mask is the most comfortable thing, but not in a scorching heat.

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Tbh no one in India is protesting against masks. That dumbassery is limited to US.

Masks being compared to gagging yourself from speaking out and giving up freedom of speech, only in America. 

We will peak soon, it just started late here since everyone were taking it pretty seriously in the beginning. Give it a month and we will have it under control. Unlike in the US, where half the population thinks it's a hoax or just a flu...

Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech shows positive results

An experimental Covid-19 vaccine being developed by the drug giant Pfizer and the biotech firm BioNTech spurred immune responses in healthy patients, but also caused fever and other side effects, especially at higher doses

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/01/coronavirus-vaccine-from-pfizer-and-biontech-shows-positive-results-report-says.html

13 minutes ago, AtheK said:

heard barricading of Some flyovers have started, i have a feeling next round of Lockdown is coming.

10th grade exams are going on as of now. It was supposed to be completed by april mid. 
It'll end this week.

Rumors are there's complete lockdown or atleast sme sort of lockdown and curfew from next week.
I'm guessing, parks/ restuarants and other leisure activities will be closed down for sure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

106635617_272444593820228_32240106926671

Relevant New York Governor.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

10th grade exams are going on as of now. It was supposed to be completed by april mid. 
It'll end this week.

Rumors are there's complete lockdown or atleast sme sort of lockdown and curfew from next week.
I'm guessing, parks/ restuarants and other leisure activities will be closed down for sure. 

I heard liquor shops are gonna be closed too, stock up quickly, I did today. 5th to 20th July. 

Anyone who's bored of lockdown feel free to visit sunny Goa. I look forward to seeing you all  :lol:

As our CM said earlier, "There is nothing to worry about"

Anyway went today and stocked up for a month or two at least on essentials since cases in my village as well. Also got enough booze for 2 months so I'm sorted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

I heard liquor shops are gonna be closed too, stock up quickly, I did today. 5th to 20th July. 

I have decent stock which i got after this lockdown ended :D

Anywayz cant drink at home without company, so not much use in stocking it up.

1 hour ago, silentassassin said:

I have decent stock which i got after this lockdown ended :D

Anywayz cant drink at home without company, so not much use in stocking it up.

Not kidding. Some weekends we drink with friends on GC :fear1: