The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Ended up having a conversation with quite a few international friends on discord yesterday, few of them American.

We ended up chatting about Zoom being spyware, and the corona virus.

In both instances, the americans say "Its all part of Trump's plan. If I'm downloading zoom, I'm consenting to being spied on. What gives the government the right to ban it? I have nothing to hide, spy all you want"

Also "Well I'm free to not a wear a mask. If anybody is not okay with my choice, they should stay home or wear a mask themselves, not shut down my rights. "

Americans sure know their rights really well. Only putting this here to talk about my conversation, not to bash America all over again.

12 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

And lockdown announced in Pune dist from 13th July to 23rd July. 

The queues are back. People have not learnt a thing in three months. They all will get rations.

Do they have retarded rules also in Pune.

Here it is that even essentials stores can't have customers coming in and buying stuff, it has to be home delivered

now all the shops i've seen have barely 1 or 2 people for a normal shop, and around 5 people in a super market, from where will they find delivery boys ? :rofl:

meanwhile McDonalds, Dominos etc all are allowed to do takeway, no home-delivery only restriction :rofl:

3 hours ago, Right said:

This is what a real mask looks like.

Made in America, loved by America.. 

EcjxvTBXYAAjWEk?format=jpg&name=large

:rofl:

These people can be conned into doing literally anything by packaging the "thing" that they should be doing as some le daring  le rebellion of "them" who "snatch away" their muh Freedumb, and muh Rights .

"Them" here literally is always either the Govt or other "eminent" authority figures like Courts, Academics, big Media houses etc.

:rofl:

Look at the Japanese, so disciplined and such care for their fellow Japanese around them that they promptly follow all these anti-Corona guidelines.

1 minute ago, adity said:

So I stepped out of my building after a very long time and Holy f**k we are doomed. 

People are absolutely non chalant towards the virus. Half the people aren't wearing masks. Some people wore masks and took it off while talking to someone else. 

Pray that the herd immunity meme is real :nerves:

1 minute ago, adity said:

So I stepped out of my building after a very long time and Holy f**k we are doomed. 

People are absolutely non chalant towards the virus. Half the people aren't wearing masks. Some people wore masks and took it off while talking to someone else. 

Same in our society. 

Guys, girls, kids, elders, almost nobody wears a mask. 

Even the delivery guys don't nowadays, and I've to keep reminding them to wear before they can keep our grocery etc inside the gate. 

Meanwhile in the land of the free, home of the brave:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/08/florida-man-fired-from-insurance-firm-after-costco-mask-outburst/amp/

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Pray that the herd immunity meme is real :nerves:

I've bad news for you my friend:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31482-3/fulltext#.XwL_JcazvIY.twitter

In light of these findings, any proposed approach to achieve herd immunity through natural infection is not only highly unethical, but also unachievable.

Same in my society.

My friends resumed playing football this weekend. They asked me as we usually need more people, but I refused as nobody's wearing masks, and even if they do it ain't safe for football yet by any means.
We have an active case in the society FFS

Now they threatened to kick me out of our whatsapp group chat if I don't show up [emoji23]

Outcast status: Activated.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Same in my society.

My friends resumed playing football this weekend. They asked me as we usually need more people, but I refused as nobody's wearing masks, and even if they do it ain't safe for football yet by any means.
We have an active case in the society FFS

Now they threatened to kick me out of our whatsapp group chat if I don't show up
emoji23.png

Outcast status: Activated.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

"HeHe CoWaRd, ScArEd oF FLu! NoTHiNG HaPpEns eVen If i ReMovE mAsk, SeE?"

There are people in Bharat with exact mindset in the meme jhumla above, except they don't make a scene and political issue like the Americunts do 

Btw tell your buddies to behave, else if there are more cases in your society they will seal your gates :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

"HeHe CoWaRd, ScArEd oF FLu! NoTHiNG HaPpEns eVen If i ReMovE mAsk, SeE?"

If the Brazilian president can do it, then so can we!

GO GO GO!

Yeah but i really want to see which areas are covered under thane in the covid.org data. Does it include the whole thane kalyan krjat belt + navi mumbai + mira bhayandar and beyond  because  that is a huge area in itself. They are by all accounts extensions of mumbai anyway so the mumbai + thane numbers must be combined together to see how bad the situation here is.

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah but i really want to see which areas are covered under thane in the covid.org data. Does it include the whole thane kalyan krjat belt + navi mumbai + mira bhayandar and beyond  because  that is a huge area in itself. They are by all accounts extensions of mumbai anyway so the mumbai + thane numbers must be seen in unison. 

oh, then seems like CovidIndia is counting many cases from Mumbai in Thane.