The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

#13thkitayari is trending on twitter

with all Banners asking to stock Up maggi,pepsi,brookebond,etc

Is this about another lockdown? Or is it some shitty marketing campaign. 

some shitty marketing campaign for a super market i think

Nestle, ITC, Unilever are all different FMCG conglomerates, so it has to be a supermarket chain behind this

2 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

#13thkitayari is trending on twitter

with all Banners asking to stock Up maggi,pepsi,brookebond,etc

Is this about another lockdown? Or is it some shitty marketing campaign. 

Navi Mumbai is in full lockdown till 13th so maybe they want you to go out and buy Maggi, chocolate and tea when it is lifted. The three super-essential things you need to survive.

Was really sick last week. Had low grade to high temperature for a couple of days (99F to 102.6F) along with terrible body pains. Even moving my legs became difficult at one point. Picking up the controller to play TLOU II became an exercise in futility. Took a complete break from everything and decided to rest. Contacted my MD and it was discovered that I had neglected my throat issues and it apparently came back with a vengeance. Started taking Paracetamol along with Cefpodoxime Proxetil (200mg) + Clavulanic Acid (125mg) twice a day. Did a complete 5 day course along with gargling with Betadin (Gargle) twice a day. The throat infection resolved slowly.

Thankfully wasn't Corona! In any case I did self quarantine for the entire length of the time I was sick, limiting myself to my room and toilet. Even used a different set of plates and cutlery while eating.

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Was really sick last week. Had low grade to high temperature for a couple of days (99F to 102.6F) along with terrible body pains. Even moving my legs became difficult at one point. Picking up the controller to play TLOU II became an exercise in futility. Took a complete break from everything and decided to rest. Contacted my MD and it was discovered that I had neglected my throat issues and it apparently came back with a vengeance. Started taking Paracetamol along with Cefpodoxime Proxetil (200mg) + Clavulanic Acid (125mg) twice a day. Did a complete 5 day course along with gargling with Betadin (Gargle) twice a day. The throat infection resolved slowly.

Thankfully wasn't Corona! In any case I did self quarantine for the entire length of the time I was sick, limiting myself to my room and toilet. Even used a different set of plates and cutlery while eating.

Glad you're feeling a lot better man :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Can we also get a lockdown in Delhi? 

NOPE :giggle:

We can’t.

it was trending on twitter Kejriwal is the best CM. He made delhi better. Only delhi has decrease in percentage of cases across india. Where as every state is exp new highs. Etc etc.

so in short. No Delhi will never see a lockdown again. with festive season coming up i hope people stay safe. 

17 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

He's my favourite from that era. Had VCR copies of all his classics like coolie, sholay, AAA, laawaris, sharabi, agneepath etc. ☹️

Mazboor remains my favourite to the date, closely followed by Kala Patthar & Great Gambler.

But I like the work he did in last 20yrs too, this movie which came out last year with Tapsee Pannu was just superb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Glad you're feeling a lot better man :) 

Yeah man, doing much better now. Getting fever and waking up in the morning with body ache is a horrible feeling. Plus on the first day I had a stabbing headache. My wrist was hurting so badly that I couldn't do any household work or game for 4-5 days straight. The antibiotic and paracetamol did the trick though.

I was specially scared because my Mom is there in the house and thus I quarantined myself completely till I knew I was getting better.

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 1