The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Yeah man, doing much better now. Getting fever and waking up in the morning with body ache is a horrible feeling. Plus on the first day I had a stabbing headache. My wrist was hurting so badly that I couldn't do any household work or game for 4-5 days straight. The antibiotic and paracetamol did the trick though.

I was specially scared because my Mom is there in the house and thus I quarantined myself completely till I knew I was getting better.
If you remember my post few days back I Al. Ost went thru same stuff except no fever.. I was worried too.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

A family friend was running low-grade fever for a week now. Coughing as well. Was taking antibiotics but it didn't resolve. Slowly lost his appetite, taste and smell. Went in for a test and it came back COVID-19 positive. He is currently in Malda, WB where he works from.

Really sad news for us. Hoping he recovers soon.

Edited by Black_Hawk

Mad rush at one of the top restaurants today for takeaway, at least 25 people were always lined up together very close, each waiting an hour for their order.

Most in hanky or cloth mask, select few in proper masks.

(not proving/signifying anything at all, just shared the situation - I was the culprit as well today)

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

5634097ca69b7255c903cf94bdb55126.jpg

11 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Most in hanky or cloth mask, select few in proper masks.
(not proving anything at all, just shared the situation - I was the culprit as well today)

We are not competing for Darwin award, man.

Suit yourself but regret is a feeling often cannot be expressed w/o proving that one acted like fool.