The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

18 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Nice wheels Athek, which highway did you go to ? Nice road ? Also, isn't no 13 considered unlucky ? I mean most buildings don't have the 13F, they have 12 and 14 !

This is hoskote kolar highway, went till mulbagal, so almost 100  one way. Ya loads consider 13 unlucky, I don't :)

• Like 1

Didn't the police stop you ?

Around a week ago, here every bike was getting stopped at every blockade and most getting sent back.

But I was on cycle, so they were happy and said go on how much you want but just come back, lol.

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

This is hoskote kolar highway, went till mulbagal, so almost 100  one way.

20 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Wut. DOnt they ask for phone number while taking the test? Negligance? Fake phone numbers? 

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-politics/unlock-30-cinema-halls-likely-to-open-metro-trains-schools-to-remain-shut/story/411064.html

Unlock 3.0: Cinema halls likely to open; metro trains, schools to remain shut

lol So who planning to goto Cinema hall and sit in fully closed Air conditioned environment :rofl:

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-politics/unlock-30-cinema-halls-likely-to-open-metro-trains-schools-to-remain-shut/story/411064.html

lol So who planning to goto Cinema hall and sit in fully closed Air conditioned environment :rofl:

coronavirus-likes-this-a3972ad54f.png

5 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Didn't the police stop you ?

Around a week ago, here every bike was getting stopped at every blockade and most getting sent back.

But I was on cycle, so they were happy and said go on how much you want but just come back, lol.

The lockdown in KA is officially over, so we can go around in the state. The blockade was in initial few days after first lockdown was lifted, now travel within state is unrestricted. 

Gyms are also opening. I am gonna avoid both. For movies we have streaming and for exercise I have bought equipment at home.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Been cutting my own hair since lockdown began, gave myself like 4 hair cuts by now one every month.

Bought WAHL hair clipper for like ₹1300 from flipkart saw some youtube videos and i was good to go. Nothing great but quite decent for someone cutting their own hair. Plan to keep it this way for coming months.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Been cutting my own hair since lockdown began, gave myself like 4 hair cuts by now one every month.

Bought WAHL hair clipper for like ₹1300 from flipkart saw some youtube videos and i was good to go. Nothing great but quite decent for someone cutting their own hair. Plan to keep it this way for coming months.

Emo-Hairstyles-for-Guys-14.jpg

Thanks to this accursed cheeni virus my hairstyle is pic related.

Sometime i feel like just ending it all 

Spoiler

I mean going chamman ofc, not the emo cut wrist for attention sh*t :rofl:

24 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Same. Been sporting the army cut for a while now.

Edited by -13-
Correcting auto-correct

38 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Yup. I am using a Philips trimmer for this. 

Only issue is the hair just goes everywhere. But much better than going to the barber. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Only issue is the hair just goes everywhere. But much better than going to the barber. 

Yes cleaning is a mess. Drains getting clogged. 
i too was using philips beard trimmer. It did a decent job. But having a proper hair clipper with all those attachments is actually a game changer. Don’t have to worry about consistency. It does really help get a haircut closer to the one you get at a saloon. With all that fade and stuff. 

might actually start it as a side business once lockdown ends ??

• Haha 1

I did haircut at home with family's help and it's as good as barber. Never going to any barber shop now till year end at least. Going to barbershop was one of the most boring part of my life, had to literally drag myself. Now that part is gone lol.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

I did haircut at home with family's help and it's as good as barber. Never going to any barber shop now till year end at least. Going to barbershop was one of the most boring part of my life, had to literally drag myself. Now that part is gone lol.

Slowly but steadily we all are becoming aatmanirbhar ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Share the link ? I searched online and see only beard trimmers.  I'm looking for self haircut too ....