The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

brb. Forwarding this video to trump. 

Wow look at the comments on the video. So many retards believe him. Expose this f**ker to corona and give him only that coconut water and mosambi juice. Expose his family too and don't hospitalize them. Let's see what happens.

29 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Wow look at the comments on the video. So many retards believe him. Expose this f**ker to corona and give him only that coconut water and mosambi juice. Expose his family too and don't hospitalize them. Let's see what happens.

TIL Punjabis actually use their script IRL.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

This guy has done lot of chutiyapa like this apparently.
He poses himself as doctor and suggests a lot to people through. People even follow it. Its scary :doh: 

My mother who is not very tech savvy (so recently learnt how to use Whatsapp and Facebook, which is bad because she is easily influencable by online retards as she does not fully appreciate yet that not everything online can be trusted) was also talking about this guy. I haven't seen his video(s), but dispelling fake stuff like that takes a lot of time often when I talk with my family. 

Edited by Ph3N0M
For better sentence structure.

I think the government (s) allow such people to operate because they don't want the hospitals to get flooded. It's like the double engine snake, the asteroid metal or scrap copper scam that the government chooses to ignore because it makes the unemployed folks feel like they're working on something and will earn lakhs/crores instantly. 

No day is a good day my friend. Every day is a catastrophe that could have been completely avoided. All govt had to do in January was stop all incoming and outgoing international flights. Instead we chose to bang thaalis and drop flowers from jets.

• Like 2

BMC SUSPENDS MAHIM HOSPITAL’S LICENCE AFTER OVERCHARGING CLAIM

Relatives claim that a doctor from the hospital had asked the patient, Prashant Kale, to get admitted on July 24 citing . “He (Prashant Kale) had gone to a local hospital in Matunga for a surgical procedure,” said Kale’s relative Kiran Dhanu. “He started experiencing difficulty breathing and a doctor from the Family Care Hospital told him that he should get admitted as he may be infected with Covid-19. We took him to the Family Care Hospital the same night. He died the next evening.”

Kale used to run a school uniform manufacturing business.

Dhanu said that doctors at the hospital asked him to get Tocilizumab injections urgently. “They took a swab sample for a Covid-19 test on July 25. But since the report didn’t come, they gave me someone else’s prescription and asked me to get vials from their branch in Mira Road. I spent Rs 40,000 for the vial. Prashant died later that night. They issued a bill of Rs 2.25 lakh initially, but later revised to Rs 36,000.”

Billed 2.25 lakh for a day. 

Patient tested negative after death

Patients relative told to get medicine which turned out to be for some other guy. 

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/coronavirus/news/bmc-suspends-mahim-hospitals-licence-after-overcharging-claim/articleshow/77310270.cms

2 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

Amit Shah tests positive for Covid-19. Maybe Congress might have something to do with it.

For such a 400 IQ guy i wonder why he announced it on Twitter :lol:

The Supreme Leader probably has it too. 

49 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

No day is a good day my friend. Every day is a catastrophe that could have been completely avoided. All govt had to do in January was stop all incoming and outgoing international flights. Instead we chose to bang thaalis and drop flowers from jets.

>Being this naive :rofl: