The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Just some posts above you were singing about WHY THE f**k DID THIS FASCIST FEKU STOP LOCKDOWN AND DO THIS UNLOCK BULLSHIT NOW EVERYONE DOESN'T CARE REEEEEEEEE.
All your muh poor people lose jobs, migrant crisis bullshit happened because everyone( by which i mean 99% of "intellectuals" world wide and the main opposition party ) was screaming for a bloody Lockdown or apocalyptic things would happen apparently, 56 inch sarkar got spooked, and we had 3 months continous Lockdown
No Lockdown, no migrant crisis, no people losing their job across all levels, no economy down, but it would be INDIA NUMBA ONE with 1 crore cases or more today :rofl: instead of the what 25 lakh now

When some new disease like this Flu with Chinese Characteristics appears, You have to choose between one shitty scenario or the other, and our Sarkar like every fence sitting Sarkar in the globe, decided to get both the shitty scenarios eventually
Economy down, and he gets sh*t thrown at him from random internet people because of increasing numbers :rofl:

Calm down man. People knew about the virus in January and governments (of all countries except a few) took action much later. WHO kept insisting that international flights continue despite having knowledge of the virus being able to be transmitted from person to person and the governments listened to WHO (so i dont completely blame governments as WHO is supposed to work for our safety). Do you atleast accept that WHO completely failed here or do you also want to kiss Dr Tedros's a*s.

2 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

WHO kept insisting that international flights continue despite having knowledge of the virus being able to be transmitted from person to person

Not only who but also international trade bodies. And no country can ban flights without having proper reasoning. I have also read (NOT CONFIRMED) that you cannot stop international flights even during a war??

Yes but even the WHO has not been held accountable. Because accountability comes by taking action. When US decided to stop funding WHO, some people here were making fun of Trump. Dr Tedros still does press conference everyday spitting bullshit for whatever reason when he should be in prison. WHO is the root of where the problem started. But there has been no accountability.

• Like 1

Not only who but also international trade bodies. And no country can ban flights without having proper reasoning. I have also read (NOT CONFIRMED) that you cannot stop international flights even during a war??
It can be done because it was done. All international flights were stopped, just that it was done after the damage was already done.

To be frank, if anything I net benefitted from the coronavirus situation because i got a much needed 3 month break from work and got paid for it as well. I should ideally be grateful that coronavirus happened and that WHO and governments were not able to control it. I got a lot of entertainment from all the sh*t show that happened (and which keeps happening). So on a positive note i am thankful to the government for this. So from now on i will never criticize the government here for anything related to coronavirus as none of you like it. If anything I will only praise them whenever possible.

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

People stopped caring because state and central government stopped caring. People follow what government says. Same in usa and other countries. Just enjoy this shitshow and brace for herd immunity.

That is a bit of a stretch. The truth is, people give more importance to liberty and money, the reaction of the political class is a result of this reality. The only alternative was to browbeat people into submission like in China, but doing that would have been political suicide.

Moreover, India is not a first world country where people can live on for months without work. Most people hardly have enough money to survive for a  month. 

You can not hold up people against their will. No one is protesting covid. They are a bit scared yes, but it is more easier to digest and accept than joblessness and restraint. Especially considering the low risk of death.

Edited by kmkaks

47 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

The very first thing the government should do is stop this panic spreading by this JOURNALISTS. They sit in own cozy home but the people start fearing and anxiety kicks in

In India, journalists are not being held accountable for sh*t the spew.
The Wet-dreams are turned into Opinions and then Opinions are turned into News.

This is actually not India-specific phenomenon, it happens everywhere, more in the US. 

People don't know know whom to believe and they end up believing those who align with their political leaning.

What we terribly miss today is unadulterated news without bias or masala. We miss leaders who can tell things w/o worrying about their constituency. 

It has been nearly 6 months since pandemic started in US and people are not in sync if they should wear masks.

One guy says WEAR the F'KING masks, other comes says wearing them is like CHINA choking them up, then some guy tells wearing masks may help Virus incubate because of heat. 

World is gong to end in a very different way than people would have imagined. 

15 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Moreover, India is not a first world country where people can live on for months without work. Most people hardly have enough money to survive for a few months. 

You can not hold up people against their will. No one is protesting covid. They are a bit scared yes, but it is more easier to digest and accept than joblessness and restraint.

This right here. 100%

Honestly there's nothing anyone could have done. Doesn't matter which govt is at the center or state the outcome would be pretty much the same. It's easy to blame and point fingers in retrospect but we were never equipped to handle this crisis. Did we move too late? Sure we did. Did the lockdown help? Sure but the lockdown honestly would not and could not last forever. It doesn't help that we're in a country where people fear death by hunger more than by an unseen enemy.

Am I scared. f**k yes. I'm scared shitless. My daughter has anxiety attacks because she may be nine but she's incredibly perceptive. She's not seen her friends, she's scared that her grand parents will die, she's afraid people we know will die, she's afraid everytime I have to leave the house to buy anything. 

Also enough of blaming the TJ. Seriously stop. You've got to be a dumb a*s if you believe them to be the reason for where we are. We'd still be in the exact same situation without them. Maybe a week or two later. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Right said:

Half of the riots wouldn't have taken place if not for this RADIA journalists. We blame governments for increasing hatred but I believe news channel does it on a much larger scale.

8 minutes ago, Right said:

What we terribly miss today is unadulterated news without bias or masala.

Yes , this is why I stopped watching news channel and only follow official statements. NO JOURNALIST IN INDIA IS NETRUAL EVERYONE HAS A BIAS 

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Also enough of blaming the TJ

My only problem with them is the behaviour few of them had . I mean after hiding you should have at least behaved yourself . Other than that I agree with or without them we would be at the same position. Maybe a week late. That's it 

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

I'm scared shitless

Way too many people are. And more you lock them more panic follows. CORONAVIRUS isn't going in a month or two. ATLEAST not until next year. Best thing to do is treat the infected and trace them if you can. This is once a century situation, hence you'll have to make sacrifices to get out of it. I can't wait to see a movie in a theatre again ?

14 minutes ago, Right said:

The Wet-dreams are turned into Opinions and then Opinions are turned into News.

This is actually not India-specific phenomenon, it happens everywhere, more in the US. 

People don't know know whom to believe and they end up believing those who align with their political leaning.

What we terribly miss today is unadulterated news without bias or masala. We miss leaders who can tell things w/o worrying about their constituency. 

Agreed in one extreme we have people like Karan Thapad and in the other, Arnub. I can’t believe their ability to report BS with so much conviction.

I only follow Shekar Gupta’s YouTube channel and Factly.com’s articles. 

TV media is 100% compromised. Not one ounce of truth left there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Agreed in one extreme we have people like Karan Thapad and in the other, Arnub. I can’t believe their ability to report BS with so much conviction.

I only follow Shekar Gupta’s YouTube channel and Factly.com’s articles. 

TV media is 100% compromised. Not one ounce of truth left there.

Yeah. Watch news channels if you absolutely need to write a paper on how not to be a good reporter. Not just in India. TV media is the absolute pits everywhere.

• Like 1

Retarded and biased journalists don't just exist here but across the whole globe.  Just read this article...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/coronavirus-vaccine_uk_5ea067f2c5b6b2e5b83ba372

I Teach At Oxford, But I Don’t Want It To Win The Coronavirus Vaccine Race

The story will be clear: China, once again, has unleashed a threat to civilisation. But the best brains of the UK have saved the world, Dr Emily Cousens writes.

If there is enough vaccine to go round, the UK will be the world’s saviour. We’ll quickly forget the devastating delay of the UK government to take action, as Boris Johnson proudly safeguarded British institutions like individual liberty, and the pub, over lives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1