The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

They are discharging people after 10 days if they have no symptoms. They don't even do Covid tests. I wonder how many such people die due to fatigue etc and are not counted in death toll? Since Amit Shah is a VVIP, he got admitted because of fatigue for "post Covid care" What about common folks? Never heard the term post Covid care before with regards to them. They are just sent away after 10 days.

13 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

They are discharging people after 10 days if they have no symptoms. They don't even do Covid tests. I wonder how many such people die due to fatigue etc and are not counted in death toll? Since Amit Shah is a VVIP, he got admitted because of fatigue for "post Covid care" What about common folks? Never heard the term post Covid care before with regards to them. They are just sent away after 10 days.

12 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

7 days, not 10. 

This doesn't completely apply to KA. But in deed there are some state govts who are doing jhol to boost recovery numbers.

And you would see that Patients are spending 14-21 days at minimum when admitted to Private hospitals, because they are paying from their pockets.

Abhishek Bachchan was discharged 27 days after he was admitted. 

5 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/citys-first-sero-survey-shows-51-5-citizens-have-covid-antibodies/articleshow/77602008.cms

They test 1700 people and declare that 51% people have anti bodies. Such surveys will push up more infections as people will think they have already been infected and can go to a concert. People in pune are dumb enough already and such surveys are not helpful.

Not even 17000 just 1700 people. Wtf!

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Yes, they tested 1664 out of a population of 3.66 lakh in those areas :doh:

WTF :lol:

3 hours ago, adity said:

They have capped the tests done per day I think. 

Yesterday they tested less. Let's see today's and tomorrow's numbers. My friend's dad's health is not good. He himself is stuck at home in self isolation. 

So, today is pola.

Saawan upvaas ended of majority of people here and absolute carnage at mutton vendors.

Carnage of goats and men also it seems.

An hour waiting easily and every shack with 40 customers at a time packed close to each other.

Even police men had come to grab their share of meat.

PS : I bought chicken which were relatively empty and chose the vendor where there was no rush.

Edited by GunnerY2J

21 minutes ago, Banz said:

I also bought mutton, thankfully no crowding at my mutton vendor.
Mutton is still expensive here, at around Rs 650-700/kg.

????

Lol was dreaming of kheema last night.

37 minutes ago, Banz said:

I also bought mutton, thankfully no crowding at my mutton vendor.
Mutton is still expensive here, at around Rs 650-700/kg.

Had Reached 800-850 here.

But now has come down to 600.

The amusing thing about the mutton vendor I go to, he used to say to every customer : mutton me hi taakat hai corona Ko haraane ki,

and after the exchange was done : Go corona, corona go !

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 1

I buy non veg only from Licious or fresh to home. I have stopped going to stores completely. Only rely on e commerce for my requirement. If it aint available at Jiomart, F2h, Licious, Dunzo then I aint buying it at all. 

With Licious and F2H dont even have to worry about quality. Coincidentally even I had goat meat today.