The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

20 minutes ago, Walker said:

Come on down :lol:

Yeah Maharashtra removing Inter district travel restrictions and Goa doing away with test requirement is what inspired me to think about going to Goa. 

I have shortlisted Resort Rio for now as it has a split AC in its rooms unlike other good ones having centralised AC. Still 50:50 in my mind. 

11 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Normal case count resumed today itself. Looks like this week is going to set another world record.

SHOW THE WORLD THE POWER OF 130 CRORE INDIANS!  :boxing:

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Right said:

We will be #2 next Monday.

Wow. Didn't think that....this would happen back in March.

Who knows by October we will beat America to the top spot :first:

Cynical jokes apart we are so screwed though till this corona bullshit reduces to negligible cases/day.

No investment, no cheap loans, nobody wants to hire, no consumer demand :samui:

I think this corona/lockdown induced slowdown is one which we may never recover from.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Cynical jokes apart we are so screwed though till this corona bullshit reduces to negligible cases/day.

No investment, no cheap loans, nobody wants to hire, no consumer demand :samui:

I think this corona/lockdown induced slowdown is one which we may never recover from.

Yeah man, it's really pathetic situation. It just doesn't seem to stop/go away and it is really getting unbearable. I just want to go back to pre corona days.

Stop seeing the numbers, it isn't helping anyone, you are just screwing yourself even more. What i am concerned is that hwo many in my locality are impacted. I really don't care what is happening even 10 km away from my locality.

Luckily it is in control, in radius of 3 kms, we have had 43 cases since the start, and active cases are just 6, and we know where. I spend 95% of my time in this 3 Km, and that is what i continue to plan to do. It's each for his own now, so look around you and see how is it best to protect yourself.

10 days ago huge arguments broke out in my society when chairman suggested not inviting guests for Ganpati puja. They ignored chairman and invited guests anyway. My mom also sided with chairman and people were fighting with her. 

Today got news that 5 new cases in my building, of which 4 cases are in my wing. (Puja was held in my wing ground floor). 

f**k this sh*t. Now that group is completely quiet. 

Guests? Lol 

In my society food delivery people, amazon delivery people are all coming in. Car cleaners, dog walkers, all that jazz.

Most people coming from outside have masks on, but I see hardly any residents wearing masks. 

I just try to be careful myself, and don't hangout with my friends in the society as they refuse to use masks or maintain social distancing protocol. 

18 minutes ago, Right said:

:rofl: what about those who want to get off at such stations.

Maybe there will be a rule that if someone doesnt maintain social distance inside then he will be offloaded at the next station. people will start hugging before the are about to arrive at such a station. 

Edited by Bhpian Bali