The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Yall are all correct but I can just say how f**king stupid it looks? what the *bleep* is that bottles with papers glued on? :lol: 

It's a PSU.

What else do you expect.

Everyone else is being worked as a slave in these corona times just for the privilege of keeping their job, and these DRDO "scientists" get away with this garbage

7 minutes ago, Right said:

Practically sums up "Atmanirbhar Bharat", "Make in India" or whatever other new manufacturing "plan" the sarkar says it has :rofl:

Also this is the post-corona future of this country, "Artificial Employment" where people are employed in government offices, companies or as a part of some employment scheme, where they do minimal useful work and yet get paid properly, and suffer no consequences for their failure :lol:

"Institute of Advanced Technology" :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Practically sums up "Atmanirbhar Bharat", "Make in India" or whatever other new manufacturing "plan" the sarkar says it has :rofl:

Also this is the post-corona future of this country, "Artificial Employment" where people are employed in government offices, companies or as a part of some employment scheme, where they do minimal useful work and yet get paid properly, and suffer no consequences for their failure :lol:

"Institute of Advanced Technology" :rolleyes:

This is what has happened to India in last 70yrs. We are just putting oil into the this govt machine, which has crores of employees, lakhs of pensioners....

All just sucking up resources like monster leeches....with no responsibility, no fear of losing jobs or any benefits.

Few days back my father told me that Govt banks had a rule that an employee cannot be terminated until he/she is absent w/o leave for 1000 days!

They had a woman who took full advantage of that....she used to come once in few months. Show up for a week and disappear. She used to take regular paid maternity leaves.And they could fire her only when the rules changed.

We cannot be redeemed ever.

5 minutes ago, Right said:

This is what has happened to India in last 70yrs. We are just putting oil into the this govt machine, which has crores of employees, lakhs of pensioners....

All just sucking up resources like monster leeches....with no responsibility, no fear of losing jobs or any benefits.

Few days back my father told me that Govt banks had a rule that an employee cannot be terminated until he/she is absent w/o leave for 1000 days!

They had a woman who took full advantage of that....she used to come once in few months. Show up for a week and disappear. She used to take regular paid maternity leaves.And they could fire her only when the rules changed.

We cannot be redeemed ever.

Employment by dole is a feedback loop in this Democrazy  lol

Atleast in your authoritarian countries it can be stopped or restructured for *productive* employment, here you will have strikes, trade union dramas, court cases, drop in votes, and above all unemployed people, who will not spend .

Thing is employment by dole cannot be sustained indefinitely, free money being given to kamchors will bite sarkar in the a*s in the end, like the whole "Go to IMF with a begging bowl" pre-liberalisation :rofl:

• Like 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12KNSEeOK4k5xAuNahEfxCUGvIiOwGJkD/view?usp=sharing

Aug 2020 CGSI Sanitizer report. 

Check if the ones you are using are legit or not. Some big names like Cipla's Ciphand have failed the test too (I am using the same currently). 

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12KNSEeOK4k5xAuNahEfxCUGvIiOwGJkD/view?usp=sharing

Aug 2020 CGSI Sanitizer report. 

Check if the ones you are using are legit or not. Some big names like Cipla's Ciphand have failed the test too (I am using the same currently). 

TIL that sanitizers are more than just alcohol, some gel like substance and fragrance

14 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

So Taiwan downed a Chinese Sukhoi. 

One of the headline reads. Jinping ka toota guroor. Hua hawai jahaz choor choor.

This is fine.

Not verified yet.

If they actually did so, the "verification" :naughty: still depends on whether the PRC intends to invade Taiwan or no.

If they do it will be "verified"

If not it will be buried because the hyper nationalistic Chinese awaam will be  raring to "reunite" Taiwan with PRC, and like our 56 inch Supreme Leader, 11 Jinping also does not want his muscular image being tarnished by a break away island province ruled by an unmarried cat-lady.

• Like 1

Sukhoi crash is confirmed. Taiwan being behind is not. Dont think china will directly invade Taiwan, if they do it means they'll have to spill American blood which I don't think they want. Will most likely do some land grab in Nepal and call Mount Everest as Chinese territory. 

• Haha 2