The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Yes I don't think we can lockdown anymore.

What we need is very fierce implementation of wearing masks. We can't lockdown in our country, we can't social distance.

Masks are the only way to stop the spread. 
Problem is just masks without socal distancing is not effective. If we restart everything like how it was before its going to be crazy. I just dredd about when they start local trains again. Even with mask the population density is so bad that everyone will get affected.

This is true for all mass transit system.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Problem is just masks without socal distancing is not effective. If we restart everything like how it was before its going to be crazy. I just dredd about when they start local trains again. Even with mask the population density is so bad that everyone will get affected.

This is true for all mass transit system.

https://www.livescience.com/hair-stylists-infected-covid19-face-masks.html

Two hair stylists in Missouri interacted with a total of 139 clients and six coworkers before learning they both had COVID-19 — thankfully, the stylists didn't pass the virus on to any of these contacts, according to health officials. 

2 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Yeah even I was thinking on the lines of getting an Airbnb. But my wife said that it wont be a vacation for her.

1 hour ago, Right said:

Women hate AirBnB.

My wife doesn’t like hotels where she can’t order room service. It has to do Tea/coffee in room at bare minimum.

I remember one of the places we stayed abroad where we paid more for room service in a day than the room rent.

I can help them change their opinion: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ih5MTUzEMFddWUx5A

One of the magical places we got hold of via Airbnb. Excellent tents (AC too), bang next to Turtle beach, no light or sound pollution allowed (bliss in night), the cook was epic (and we even got items made out of the menu). 

There was a canopy of trees just outside of our stay where we used to relax throughout the day. 

Not a place for any adventure, purely if you wanna get away from major hustle bustle and wind down. 

We loved it so much that we never even went around Goa during this visit. 5 days -> tent, canopy, beach, eat, drink, read, chill. Absolute bliss. 

Enough OT from me. :fear:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Right said:

:D

And fact I have to iterate to her every time that Room Service isn't even available in even one of the big hotels in the US or it is ridiculously expensive. so she should stop making fuss about it.

Once I stayed in an big-a*s Marriott which had like 2 full time people (one receptionist and 1 assistant) to look after entire hotel..

Tell me about it. Mostly super bad experiences with Marriott room service in US. I guess the concept of room service is alien to them. Once reached Marriott Irvine at 8 PM, ordered for room service, got no delivery till 10:30 (their kitchen closing time was 10 PM) - ringed them up and they apologized that they forgot about it (WTF !!) - gave me a complimentary bottle of water and a pretty sh*t sandwich ! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

they apologized that they forgot about it (WTF !!) - gave me a complimentary bottle of water and a pretty sh*t sandwich ! :lol:

:D

And we are so fking pampered here, if we reach a hotel at 12AM midnight, we expect 2 course meals and coffee afterwards.

And know what, wife has made me do it, call the Hotel two times on the way from Airport or Car and ensure that stuff is served as soon as we get in the hotel room..