The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

kuch bolne ka nahi arnab dada ko thik hai..!!

he asks what the nation wnats to know..! to be distracted by.

FTFY

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Mumbai is apparently going into a 2 week lockdown from today midnight. 

It's well deserved any official source though on this? I heard this when I went on a grocery run last week too. Because of WFH I feel there are more people out in the street & malls.

1 hour ago, adity said:

This is what happens when someone does ganja, charas, meth, MDMA at the same time. 

MUJHE DRUG DO

MUJHE DRUG DO

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

BC, kya idiot banda hai. Salman bhi idiot hi hai bht bada, that is a different thing but how can a ''top'' journalist act like this? Idiot

No such thing called Journalists exist here.

What Arnab is tho is a TOP Entertainer.

Or Clown 

Such overacting :rofl:

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Mumbai is apparently going into a 2 week lockdown from today midnight. 

:ranting:

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

MUJHE DRUG DO

MUJHE DRUG DO

:rofl:

No such thing called Journalists exist here.

What Arnab is tho is a TOP Entertainer.

Or Clown 

Such overacting :rofl:

:ranting:

You mean..

• Haha 1

What Kunal Kamra did with CHURNAB on that indigo flight was well deserved by him. CHURNAB does really irritates a lot of people, I won't be surprised if there is a hit order  called out by the bollywood and mafia.

Bollywood / Mafia / Drugs - All these are linked to each other we all know, CHURNAB is not saying anything new. (That's how the glamour Bombay/Mumbai have been)

Kangana - OMG, she is to next level only - here accusation, her tone of speaking, she is crazy (loved her couple of films but that doesnt gives her the permission to go all out and speak sh*t) - pretty sure she is on the list of Bollywood and Mafia

Mainstream Indian media sucks.

Edited by Animus

17 minutes ago, adity said:

Problem is f**kers are labelling people drug addicts for smoking a joint occasionally. By that logic, half the youth of this country is a drug addict. Really horrible. 

Its all a plot to distract people from Corona f**k up. 

Also Bihar election coming up soon so....

6 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

So, my father got tested for COVID yesterday. He has been in isolation for 6 days now as he has been experiencing mild fever. Currently, his temperature hovers around 98.9-99.2. Oxygen level is fine. Hopefully, no other symptoms appear.

Oh f**k. Wish him a quick recovery.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

So, my father got tested for COVID yesterday. He has been in isolation for 6 days now as he has been experiencing mild fever. Currently, his temperature hovers around 98.9-99.2. Oxygen level is fine. Hopefully, no other symptoms appear.

Damn. Hope everything is fine. 

18 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Its all a plot to distract people from Corona f**k up. 

Also Bihar election coming up soon so....

Lol. 

1. Why would those lunatics (Arnab and kangna) try to distract from corona when Maharashtra is easily the most f**ked up state cases wise. Accounting for around 1/4 of daily cases. If anything places like pune should be in the spotlight 24x7 for getting 5-6k cases daily. 

2. Bihar election is a foregone conclusion unless the ruling alliance decides to break up and contest against each other. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Wishing him a quick recovery. ?

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Arnab is a stooge of the ruling govt so there is definitely an agenda at play here. It's not just increasing cases. We are in the the middle of the worst recession since liberalisation. No jobs, no demand, business is bad, everything is f**ked. Government wants to distract from that. 

No denying that but he alone is not to be blamed for it. Other media channels are equally complicit.