The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Just now, adity said:

Arnab is a stooge of the ruling govt so there is definitely an agenda at play here. It's not just increasing cases. We are in the the middle of the worst recession since liberalisation. No jobs, no demand, business is bad, everything is f**ked. Government wants to distract from that. 

If there is any government which wants distraction from Corona is the MH state govt.

We all have seen this.... how their negligence in initial stages let it spread across the state and beyond.

Central govt doesn't have solid answer to recession other than buzzwords and acronyms.

38 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

So, my father got tested for COVID yesterday. He has been in isolation for 6 days now as he has been experiencing mild fever. Currently, his temperature hovers around 98.9-99.2. Oxygen level is fine. Hopefully, no other symptoms appear.

Wish him a super speedy recovery :)

40 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

So, my father got tested for COVID yesterday. He has been in isolation for 6 days now as he has been experiencing mild fever. Currently, his temperature hovers around 98.9-99.2. Oxygen level is fine. Hopefully, no other symptoms appear.

Oh man. Good he's relatively fine and wish him a quick recovery!

50 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Wishing him speedy recovery.

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

He will be absolutely fine, best wishes.

Imho both Maharashtra govt and Central government are standing together.

The way Maharashtra government is provoking this ssr and kangana issue shows they dont want focus to move to Covid19. The way they revive the issues just when the bwood things loses steam. Now it is all about drugs and drug seizure across country.

Same goes for central government. They get to evade china and covid numbers as well. I am a big supporter of PM Modi but I hate the politics going on in this country. 

2 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Imho both Maharashtra govt and Central government are standing together.

The way Maharashtra government is provoking this ssr and kangana issue shows they dont want focus to move to Covid19. The way they revive the issues just when the bwood things loses steam. Now it is all about drugs and drug seizure across country.

Same goes for central government. They get to evade china and covid numbers as well. I am a big supporter of PM Modi but I hate the politics going on in this country. 

This is the main factor lel.

The average public doesn't care about the disease, knowing that all containment strats have failed now.

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Wish him a speedy recovery . Hell be fine dont worry. When oxygen drops below 90 just get him admitted. And even below 90 oxygen patients recover absoultely fine!
Stay strong bro!

So a friend of mine started having some Viral like symptoms a couple days back.

He got himself and his brother tested through a govt. agency, they put a swab in his nose, gave results back in 30 mins. 

He came out to be +ve but his brother was -ve, even though they both share a room.

Now within those 30 mins, they also got themselves tested at Max. Got the results the next day and both are -ve.

I guess we can't trust on those 30 mins govt. swab tests for giving accurate results. He is getting himself tested again today, just for his peace of mind and to get himself removed from Aarogya Setu as a positive case.

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Wishing your dad a speedy recovery

Have Tested Covid+," Man Tells Wife, Disappears, Found With Girlfriend

The man made a dramatic call to his wife on July 24 and said: "My coronavirus test report has come out to be positive. I can't live anymore." Before the puzzled wife could ask any more questions, he disconnected the call. She then called up her brother for help, who reached out to police and filed a missing person's complaint. 

As the probe intensified, the police got to know about his extra-marital affair. After a month-long search, the cops got to know that he was in Indore.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/have-tested-covid-man-in-navi-mumbai-lies-to-wife-found-with-girlfriend-2297335?amp=1&akamai-rum=off&__twitter_impression=true

:rofl:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Take care, mate. Wishing a speedy and healthy recovery.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Now who would have imagined such advantages of Covid? :lol: