The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Bharat Biotech to make a billion doses of an intranasal adenovirus vaccine

Hyderabad-headquartered Bharat Biotech on Wednesday announced it would be manufacturing up to a billion doses of a single-dose intranasal Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with the Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis, Missouri. The agreement is expected to help overcome potential difficulties with distributing the vaccine, like the high cost of vaccination or a possible shortage of personnel to administer the doses to the required population.

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/bharat-biotech-to-manufacture-a-billion-doses-of-nasal-spray-covid-19-vaccine-6607305/

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Respect :hi2:

He may say dumb sh*t at times, but he has the balls the to call out other countries on their BS.

China needs to be isolated for f**king the world economy.

True. We must set examples by ignoring (made in china) next gen consoles. 

Edited by radicaldude

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

The SoCs are manufactured by TSMC in Taiwan. The consoles aren't made in China. At best they are assembled there, like almost every single electronic piece of equipment you own. 

• Like 1

Just now, Big Boss said:

The SoCs are manufactured by TSMC in Taiwan. The consoles aren't made in China. At best they are assembled there, like almost every single electronic piece of equipment you own. 

Precisely. Impossible to ignore them in toto. Purely due to their manufacturing heft. It is impossible to isolate china fully.

Two houses away corona positive
Their regular vegetable hawkers have now stopped delivering to them ? 

The common hawker was complaining to me that they bought vegetables from him after being declared positive without wearing any mask and now he won't go there.

Edited by GunnerY2J

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Can't they do some simple arrangements like leaving the groceries outside the door and taking payment digitally

I ve still seen them go out a few times.

Maybe different member who wasn't positive : i dont know who among them is.

And wasn't able to see if Zomato was cod or prepaid.

Though previously always has been cod.

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

someone finally called them out. The whole world needs to come together and hold china responsible for this mess. 

Motherf**ker !

The most lucid I have seen him in...almost anytime. 

- China should be held responsible

- Put your country first

Damn straight. I am agreeing with Trump. HOLY sh*t !:mellow:

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

someone finally called them out. The whole world needs to come together and hold china responsible for this mess. 

Holy sh*t. I hate this f**ker but he's actually made a powerful case. Clear and well worded. Wtf is happening? 

Just now, dylanjosh said:

He can be reasonble when he wants to. There were tapes leaked of him knowing the danger of Corona and understanding it perfectly, but not wanting to "create panic" he went and bragged about how its a hoax. 

Yeah after China gets f**ked this guy should also be held accountable for just being crap human in general.

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Holy sh*t. I hate this f**ker but he's actually made a powerful case. Clear and well worded. 

Somebody needed to do it. Since Trump is the one flexing all the time, glad he decided to do it.

China needs to feel the heat for this one, they've f**ked us and everybody else big time. 

This IS the way to do it though. No bullshit, no sweet talking, no funny business. Cuthroat and to the point. 

Trump is finally speaking some sense because the elections are due in like a month from now and is trying to appeal to both sides of the political spectrum. f**k Donald Trump and his corrupt family, I hope their asses get dragged to prison for all the sh*t they pulled in the last 5 years. 

• Like 1