The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

5 minutes ago, Keano said:

Trump is finally speaking some sense because the elections are due in like a month from now and is trying to appeal to both sides of the political spectrum. f**k Donald Trump and his corrupt family, I hope their asses get dragged to prison for all the sh*t they pulled in the last 5 years. 

I concur whole heartedly.

32 minutes ago, Keano said:

Trump is finally speaking some sense because the elections are due in like a month from now and is trying to appeal to both sides of the political spectrum. f**k Donald Trump and his corrupt family, I hope their asses get dragged to prison for all the sh*t they pulled in the last 5 years. 

Yes but his competition Biden is also sh*t especially when it comes to Indian policies. No idea what will be worse, 2nd term of Trump or Biden as president.

3 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yes but his competition Biden is also sh*t especially when it comes to Indian policies. No idea what will be worse, 2nd term of Trump or Biden as president.

Just like here, the president alone won't make policies wrt to india or other countries, their bureaucrats and diplomats will unless biden is also a deranged idiot and goes against them like Trump did with their Iran policy. 

Biden as new president will follow the policies already set in place (which Both obama and Trump and one before him did) and will likely be a more reliable partner. Trump didn't even know India & china shared a border. :lol:

7 hours ago, Big Boss said:

The SoCs are manufactured by TSMC in Taiwan. The consoles aren't made in China. At best they are assembled there, like almost every single electronic piece of equipment you own. 

Literally the same thing, assembly vs manufacturing is a pedantic argument.

The PCB, the casing, the power supply, power buttons, screws( :rofl: ), BD drive in game consoles and laptops all come from Chinese suppliers, made in China.

If SoC, DRAM, Flash could be manufactured in China, those would be too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Somebody needed to do it. Since Trump is the one flexing all the time, glad he decided to do it.

China needs to feel the heat for this one, they've f**ked us and everybody else big time. 

This IS the way to do it though. No bullshit, no sweet talking, no funny business. Cuthroat and to the point. 

Kuch nahi hoga.

They benefit from this crisis immensely while the entire world suffers the economic consequences aside from deaths and effects on health of the virus.

by 2022 our economy will be doing 3% growth rate, finally recovering since by then corona will hopefully would have left.

The Chinese will be doing 10% by then.

Sleepy Joe is confirmed to be US Prez next, Trump should start discussions with Putin for asylum :rofl:

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Just like here, the president alone won't make policies wrt to india or other countries, their bureaucrats and diplomats will unless biden is also a deranged idiot and goes against them like Trump did with their Iran policy. 

Biden as new president will follow the policies already set in place (which Both obama and Trump and one before him did) and will likely be a more reliable partner. Trump didn't even know India & china shared a border. :lol:

I am talking more about their political ideologies. Democrats have always been anti India and anti outsourcing, and Republicans pro India. Trump somehow made anti immigration policies which went against Republican ideologies, but he remained in favour of India overall. Democrats won't share same ideology. And their VP nominee had always favored Pakistan in the past. So idk whose term will be beneficial to us.

7 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I am talking more about their political ideologies. Democrats have always been anti India and anti outsourcing, and Republicans pro India. Trump somehow made anti immigration policies which went against Republican ideologies, but he remained in favour of India overall. Democrats won't share same ideology. And their VP nominee had always favored Pakistan in the past. So idk whose term will be beneficial to us.

Nobody gives a f**k about India in that country, both parties are equally anti India in their own special little ways.

Trumps "pro-India" is only in terms of talks, he is against H1-B, against offshoring manufacturing, anti immigration, and keeps pushing India to buy American products, chiefly for their agricultural products( which doesn't work ) and Defense products( which do work ).

Biden/Democrats are pro-China, pro-Pakistan and you won't even get Trumps sweet and supportive sounding jhumlas with them, but the end result will be the same.

anyhow this is the Wuhan Bat-Virus thread, sorry for OT politics mods.

54 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Ideologies change when party sitting in opposition comes to power or vice versa. And Indians have traditionally voted for democrats anyway. 

4 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I'm new to this thread but I'm curious. What happened to the Part 1 thread?

Back when there were those server issues, there were threads (which crossed a certain number of pages) that used to crash a lot. Hence, Part 2.

I think there were a few more 'Part 2' threads created. I forget which were the others.

8 hours ago, Keano said:

Dems had the election on the plate due to covid but now I am not so sure about them winning. 

This is from the whatsapp group of our residential society. Not a forward but something that happened to a member. 

Today morning I fell at home, injured forehead. At Hiranandani hospital they took CT scan, chest x-ray, nasal test. Told I am +ve.  Admitted.

Dunno if he was really positive or if the hospital found a bakra. Could also be possible he fell due to dizziness or from weakness (need to confirm), in which case being covid +ve makes some sense. 

Also heard from some guy that when you go to do a govt covid test, they ask you for financial details etc. Anyone beards about this? 

1 hour ago, adity said:

So my grandparents had to get tested because they travelling to Dubai. Very smooth experience tbh. The testing guy came to their home, took the swab and test results next day on email. Charged 2k per person. 

Both of them came negative. 

I didn't know they test at home too. Do they come in full PPE suit? Also, which diagnoistic clinic ?

So my grandparents had to get tested because they travelling to Dubai. Very smooth experience tbh. The testing guy came to their home, took the swab and test results next day on email. Charged 2k per person. 
Both of them came negative. 
Xbox is your cart now I see

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk