The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

People don't just die from heart attack. When people say no pre existing condition it means its undiagnosed. Because indians don't do yearly health checkups. Must have had some undiagnosed condition which got worse due to COVID and died. Unfortunate. So many lives lost due to undiagnosed conditions because people think there's nothing wrong with them.

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

People don't just die from heart attack. When people say no pre existing condition it means its undiagnosed. Because indians don't do yearly health checkups. Must have had some undiagnosed condition which got worse due to COVID and died. Unfortunate. So many lives lost due to undiagnosed conditions because people think there's nothing wrong with them.

While this is true, the death mentioned above is due to a healthy person weakened so much that he couldn't survive even after recovery. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

While this is true, the death mentioned above is due to a healthy person weakened so much that he couldn't survive even after recovery. 

Exactly. COVID weakened his system to the extent that he was more prone to cardiac arrest, and couldn't make it due to his body not having recovered completely.

I'm not saying a random heart attack claimed his life. 

Our maid works at 2 flats in our society.

Just reported that the other flat has 2 COVID cases. The maid came to our house this morning as well. :wallbash:

Edit: We do take al precautions, the maid uses santiser upon entry and exit, and wears a mask and plastic apron while working. We clean the bedrooms ourselves.

Edited by Chirag2001

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

Our maid works at 2 flats in our society.

Just reported that the other flat has 2 COVID cases. The maid came to our house this morning as well. :wallbash:

Edit: We do take al precautions, the made uses santiser upon entry and exit, and wears a mask and plastic apron while working. We clean the bedrooms ourselves.

Still, this ain't looking good. 

get the tests done 

Just now, sobbii said:

get the tests done 

Maid will get her test done tomorrow/day after. Lets see. 

The dude and his wife have been isolating in their room for 4 days as per the message on the society group ever since they were feverish, so I'm not too worried as such. The rest of their own family doesn't have it either. 

Will still do the necessary.

2 hours ago, Right said:

If govts aren't doing any jhol with numbers, especially MH's, it is clear that new cases are finally on decline.

EjeAKNtVoAAeWAG?format=jpg&name=large

Ejd-LZSVoAA5AcE?format=jpg&name=large

i dont think there is any zhol. Our community covid care centre will shut down very soon if no new patients are there. IT was usaully full with around 150-180 people now its only 32. Also this chart looks like a bearish chart for a stock XD

11 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

i dont think there is any zhol. Our community covid care centre will shut down very soon if no new patients are there. IT was usaully full with around 150-180 people now its only 32. Also this chart looks like a bearish chart for a stock XD

Thing is MS had ~25k New cases on 24th Sep and within 10 days they are down by 10k to 14k per day.

This 10k is making all the difference in over all India tally. So I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

41 minutes ago, Walker said:

So looks like Schools will re-open next week? I shudder to think of sending my 9 year old to school right now. Seriously contemplating pulling her out of school this year. Really worried.

i have already made my mind up if schools re open dont matter if my 5 year old kid has to stay home a year or even 2 i wont send him..!