The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

8 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

A wise man once said the route to Paradise passes through Biryani.

And that's what they are going for :p

If you're in Hyderabad then Paradise is Biryani ?

Question : Are you guys treating the situation like pandemic is over? I feel like everyone I know is eating out, going on vacations & staycations, etc and I'm the only one with the tinfoil hat & mask.

Just now, El Tigre Chino said:

I feel like everyone I know is eating out, going on vacations & staycations, etc and I'm the only one with the tinfoil hat & mask.

Right? Now when I go out with mask I feel like I'm stupid. Now forget wearing around the neck, nobody is wearing masks at all now. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Question : Are you guys treating the situation like pandemic is over? I feel like everyone I know is eating out, going on vacations & staycations, etc and I'm the only one with the tinfoil hat & mask.

Was slightly cautious at the start and maybe very very slightly now as well.

But the pandemic level caution never had and majority people don't have.

Edited by GunnerY2J

49 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Have you gotten the antibodies test done?

People at work who have been living a non-pandemic life the last couple of months have had it done and a bunch of them have the antibodies without without realising the had Covid symptoms.

Is it free ?

And as stats say, 70-80% people have had corona (i don't know source, read here only as per sampling done)

Also, people living a pandemic life have been positive.

So everyone even without symptoms should go quarantine then if that is even possible ?

Edited by GunnerY2J

41 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Indeed. In 2 weeks of my stay, i ate so much biryani man.

Ulvacharu Biryani :wub:

Took 2 big parcels home as well, at airport was made to open them and the aroma was so strong that everyone stared at me :fear1: 

Edited by hope
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, hope said:

Controlled findings, not applicable in real world. The researchers said in the paper and on social media as well that these are highly controlled atmospheres where they have tested, and they have totally removed any context of UV light and certain other parameters in the trial. 

So this is for academic purpose only. 

But media, being media...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Right? Now when I go out with mask I feel like I'm stupid. Now forget wearing around the neck, nobody is wearing masks at all now. 

I saw a dude sneeze, and he took his mask out from his pocket to wipe his nose :fear1:

Edited by Chirag2001
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Controlled findings, not applicable in real world. The researchers said in the paper and on social media as well that these are highly controlled atmospheres where they have tested, and they have totally removed any context of UV light and certain other parameters in the trial. 

Yes also only on extreme cold n dark enviroment

7 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Thank you for your constant clarifications and recommendations on this thread! 

BBMP did mass testing (both quick and swab) in our society last week, with droves of asymptomatic-positive results.

Many of those people got themselves retested in private labs, and now all of them coming back as negative.

People are hella pissed ?

34 minutes ago, AnK said:

If by “quick” you mean antibody test 

then it’s not necessary that an antibody Possitive will be Covid-19 Possitive 

usually long term antibody (igG specific) comes back Possitive only once you are Covid-19 negative 

No, they did the ‘proper’ test for all, the one which takes 2-3 days.