The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Stepped out on Saturday. Feel like the % of people wearing masks has dropped to 5%. All pretense has been dropped. Entire families just roaming without any thing around the their neck even.
Location.?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

On 10/25/2020 at 12:43 AM, Right said:

That was actually caught on camera in Mathura, UP.

States don't have control over ICMR, so if sample reaches them, it will be tested +ve or -ve

This is the only way they can send negative samples.

Every RT-PCR test requires you to provide a mobile number which then gets an OTP from the central govt for processing the sample. This is for both private and govt testing labs. Doubt Babu's will try to manipulate on their own unless state/centre is involved

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Every RT-PCR test requires you to provide a mobile number which then gets an OTP from the central govt for processing the sample. This is for both private and govt testing labs. Doubt Babu's will try to manipulate on their own unless state/centre is involved

Yes, this is why manipulation can not done by a few individuals but entire machinery has to involved.

We really cannot things for granted looking at numbers.

56 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Every RT-PCR test requires you to provide a mobile number which then gets an OTP from the central govt for processing the sample. This is for both private and govt testing labs.

I had 3 tests in the last 10 days, and there was no OTP business. They did take my Aadhaar though. Lab: Dr. Lal Path Labs 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

10 minutes ago, achilles said:

I had 3 tests in the last 10 days, and there was no OTP business. They did take my Aadhaar though. Lab: Dr. Lal Path Labs 

Same. Wife, me, in laws tested. No OTPs

28 minutes ago, achilles said:

17 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Same. Wife, me, in laws tested. No OTPs

Strange. Im in my village and my father was tested at a hospital and sample sent to a Pvt lab and I got OTP on my mobile from "vd-mygovt" and few days later the local panchayat officials came to our place and tested us and again we got OTP on our phone. This time sample was sent to a govt hospital & The results then come directly to your phone. Maybe the Pvt lab testers get the OTP on their devices. This is in Karnataka/mangalore btw. 

10 hours ago, Big Boss said:

No idea why so less testing. Yesterday was Monday so usually it's less testing but this number seems too low. Yesterday Flipkart guy came to my house with mask on his throat. What a f**king moron.

Believe it or not everyone doesn't have covid19. That's the mantra and reality we have to live with now. With this 2nd and 3rd wave going around I have lost hope.

49 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Believe it or not everyone doesn't have covid19. That's the mantra and reality we have to live with now. With this 2nd and 3rd wave going around I have lost hope.

People are so f**king stupid.

A colleague of mine, obviously well educated blah blah, has his wife with all the related symptoms. 100-101 fever since 3 days, sense of smell is very diminished. Still hasn't gotten herselr or his wife tested.

"Testing karwa ke bhi to ghar hi baithna hai, aaj se symptoms kam lag rahe, doctor keh rahe normal viral hai, kuch nahi hua hai"

Didn't even bother talking to him after that.