The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

3 hours ago, Banz said:

I've read some articles about it. They call it 'corona fatigue.' It has nothing to do with the virus. After months of strictly following rules, people have become tired and want to get back to their normal, old routines.

People were serious only till May-June. After that every time I go out, I see tons of people acting like the whole thing is over. They're not even covering their nose properly and use the mask only when cops are nearby. Social distancing doesn't exist anymore.

Can anyone suggest good vitamin capsules?

EDIT: I am taking one codliver oil capsule daily and 1 vitamin c capsule. Also one ashwagandha capsule in 2 days. Is this good enough?

Edited by Big Boss

4 hours ago, Ne0 said:

My results came back today as positive :cry:

I've no fever / cough - just have some minor cold and loss of smell :-/  I hardly ventured out beyond getting milk and stuff, not really sure how/when did it happen !  Got tested from a private lab, hope they didn't mess up the results.  Anyway, the local bbmp/apthamitra called up and took some details, they said they can arrange for doctor consultation/medicines etc if needed.  Anybody have any experience with dealing with all this in blr ? I took the test when i didn't have any fever assuming it would be -ve, really surprised it has come out as +ve , so kinda getting anxious on what to do next :nerves:

Wishing you a speedy recovery! 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kanbad said:

I had covid last month . minor fever , severe pain in legs and then it shifted to back .. Did not take any medicine whatsoever . let it run thorugh the natural course . was fine after 8 days . self quarantined .. soaked up under the sun for 3-4 hours everyday .  have been drinking  cold press vegetable juice since the last 4 months and taking vitamin d supplements since the last 7 months .. got my Vit d checked - came out to be above than 70 .  many govt. are acknowledging the role of vit d in fighting covid 

the most imp.. thing .. dont take any stress .. if you have tension hanging over your head it can damage even the best of the immune systems 

one more thing .... Rest ( complete bed rest ) don't put your body under  any exertion 

thanks man, I was self isolating and completely chilled out as if nothing had happened but after getting calls from multiple agencies , I started to get a tad worried.  Guess will focus on work and stuff and wait it out.  BTW, how long did you stay in quarantine ? Did you get another test done to decide at the end ?

Edited by Ne0

9 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Can anyone suggest good vitamin capsules?

EDIT: I am taking one codliver oil capsule daily and 1 vitamin c capsule. Also one ashwagandha capsule in 2 days. Is this good enough?

You can multi-vitamin tablets by Cipla
Found it well balanced.

With Ashwagandha, I recommend Dabur‘s Neem + Giloy juice. 1 Ashwagandha a day is good.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ne0 said:

I've no fever / cough - just have some minor cold and loss of smell :-/  I hardly ventured out beyond getting milk and stuff, not really sure how/when did it happen !  Got tested from a private lab, hope they didn't mess up the results.  Anyway, the local bbmp/apthamitra called up and took some details, they said they can arrange for doctor consultation/medicines etc if needed.  Anybody have any experience with dealing with all this in blr ? I took the test when i didn't have any fever assuming it would be -ve, really surprised it has come out as +ve , so kinda getting anxious on what to do next :nerves:

My bestie told me that you are gonna get a lot of calls from various govt agencies.

They will be tracking you too through phone location, so don't venture out, I mean that's a common sense but yeah.

He was just prescribed to take Zinc and Vit D capsules. He beat it like nothing happened.

Don't worry, yull be fine. Get well soon. ?

1 hour ago, Right said:

My bestie told me that you are gonna get a lot of calls from various govt agencies.

They will be tracking you too through phone location, so don't venture out, I mean that's a common sense but yeah.

He was just prescribed to take Zinc and Vit D capsules. He beat it like nothing happened.

Don't worry, yull be fine. Get well soon. ?

thanks man, been getting a lot of calls & follow-ups from govt agencies .... had a team visit house to collect samples for other house members too

17 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Get well soon bro :)

Edited by hope
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ne0 said:

thanks man, been getting a lot of calls & follow-ups from govt agencies .... had a team visit house to collect samples for other house members too

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Just keep positive thoughts and take proper rest.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ne0 said:

thanks man, I was self isolating and completely chilled out as if nothing had happened but after getting calls from multiple agencies , I started to get a tad worried.  Guess will focus on work and stuff and wait it out.  BTW, how long did you stay in quarantine ? Did you get another test done to decide at the end ?

No bro i did not get myself tested for corona again . I got perfectly fine after 7-8 days . However , I quarantined for 14 days so that others don't get infected . In my opinion , this is not as dangerous as the governement is showing it . More focus should be put on how to improve the immunity , as, eventually ,  the majority of people are going to get infected  . I believe that i took the maximum precautions , I still got infected  . 

10 hours ago, Ne0 said:

That's good man. Hope to see you fit and fine soon ?

On 11/11/2020 at 5:20 PM, AnK said:

Mandatory wearing masks inside private vehicles with windows closed is the most stupid thing the police is doing right now 

I am sitting with the same ppl in my private indoor spaces aswell 

no one has any real clue what to do so they are just doing what can be done

makes sense or not doesn’t even matter anymore 

but no one fines people walking on the road/markets without masks. They make easy money this way. 

I try not to mention anything political, but everybody I see on instagram and spapchat was out partying when it became clear Biden's gonna win.

The streets of NYC, Chicago, other big cities had hordes of people, no masks for a lot of them.

Reminded me of Days Gone, but corona patients instead of zombies.

So that could be the factor. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I try not to mention anything political, but everybody I see on instagram and spapchat was out partying when it became clear Biden's gonna win.

The streets of NYC, Chicago, other big cities had hordes of people, no masks for a lot of them.

Reminded me of Days Gone, but corona patients instead of zombies.

So that could be the factor. 

People abused Trump for his rallies, and now suddenly, for Americans, corona is gone? Hypocrisy.

PS:- They are still abusing Trump for the spike in cases.