The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

I try not to mention anything political, but everybody I see on instagram and spapchat was out partying when it became clear Biden's gonna win.

The streets of NYC, Chicago, other big cities had hordes of people, no masks for a lot of them.

Reminded me of Days Gone, but corona patients instead of zombies.

So that could be the factor. 

I think the thought of putting up with Trump for another 4 years would scare anyone more than corona. I'd celebrate if I was American :D

Trump opposers are celebrating because he is lost, they would’ve protested had he won. So case bump was a sure thing.

Now that results in few states are likely to be flipped, and if that happens, same ppl who are celebrating, will be out to protest.

Pura Paisa barbad, BC! ?

Why are people a bag of dicks? Went to town to pick up cat food. Pet shop didn't accept card, no upi, gpay, nothing. Only cash FFS. Went to find an atm, everyone with a mask. All the masks on their chin. Like what the *bleep* are you protecting against you morons? A kick to the neck? ATMs were crowded as f**k. Had to ride out of town to another smaller pet shop. Thankfully there was no crowd and he had gpay. Scared as heck right now.

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Why are people a bag of dicks? Went to town to pick up cat food. Pet shop didn't accept card, no upi, gpay, nothing. Only cash FFS. Went to find an atm, everyone with a mask. All the masks on their chin. Like what the *bleep* are you protecting against you morons? A kick to the neck? ATMs were crowded as f**k. Had to ride out of town to another smaller pet shop. Thankfully there was no crowd and he had gpay. Scared as heck right now.

These guys should be reported for not accepting digital money! wtf!

My brother did the rtcpr yesterday and came out negative, 
So I don't need to take the test now.

Also, I didn't know you vomit when the swab is taken.

Throat swab is fine but the nose swab will trigger a sneeze probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday i went to atm a guy came in after me..
Mask on his chin started coughing.. I was thinking wtf man..
And thn came a sneeze..
I looked at him he knew I was pissed and thn I said b*****ke mask kharida hi kyu tha..
He goes I am so sorry yaar mask ka hi allergy hai..
Ab kya kare in logo ka..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You should've sneezed on him and said mujhe ch***yo se allergy hai. 
Wasn't the right time to take my mask off lol I was out in a jiffy.. Sab ram bharose chal raha hai ab..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-11-12/covid-19-spread-at-thanksgiving-holiday-gatherings-could-be-like-maine-wedding

If you want to know why public health officials are so nervous about how much worse the COVID-19 pandemic will get as the holiday season unfolds, consider what happened after a single, smallish wedding reception that took place this summer in rural Maine.

Only 55 people attended the Aug. 7 reception at the Big Moose Inn in Millinocket. But one of those guests arrived with a coronavirus infection. Over the next 38 days, the virus spread to 176 other people. Seven of them died.

None of the victims who lost their lives had attended the party.

Happy Diwali folks !

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

306 already locked in for Biden. Unless you mean more states will flip blue.

AFAIK few states are yet to certify elections, 306 is what networks have projected. Without certification it means nothing. Also,  if the legal tussle continues till Dec 20, electors will be decided by the house where GOP has majority.

But that aside, Dominion is facing a lot of heat. recount/audit in few states is very much possible, but it all depends on how far Trump/GOP want to go.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Right said:

AFAIK few states are yet to certify elections, 306 is what networks have projected. Without certification it means nothing. Also,  if the legal tussle continues till Dec 20, electors will be decided by the house where GOP has majority.

But that aside, Dominion is facing a lot of heat. recount/audit in few states is very much possible, but it all depends on how far Trump/GOP want to go.

The number of remaining votes are all from blue counties so its only going to go up for Biden. Regardless of that the remaining votes are far less than what Trump needs to win in swing states. The lead is already out of recount margin in all states except one. And 19 out of the 20 filed cases have already been thrown out by SC. Short of a full on civil war, Trump is not coming back this term.

8 hours ago, Walker said:

Does amazon or any other site deliver pet food? 

12 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The number of remaining votes are all from blue counties so its only going to go up for Biden. Regardless of that the remaining votes are far less than what Trump needs to win in swing states. The lead is already out of recount margin in all states except one. And 19 out of the 20 filed cases have already been thrown out by SC. Short of a full on civil war, Trump is not coming back this term.

LoL some of the snippets of the court transcripts are hilarious. 

Non-zero number of people. LMAO! 

EapL1QLUcAM3Vw6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anyway, hopefully dumb dems can get their act together. Otherwise they will not have senate for sure and will most likely further lose seats in the house 2 years from now. 

15 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

Non-zero number of people. LMAO! 

Yeah that had me in splits :roflroll:

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Did he really unfollow Netanyahu on twitter after he congratulated Biden or was that fake news? Anyways the guy was too unpredictable to be the in such place of power. 

This

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Well....yeah.

I spent too much time on GatewayPundit....so ya just need to see what happens in Michigan.