The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 hours ago, Animus said:

3 COVID-19 positive patient from the same family, in my building. The elderly person has been moved to a hospital and the couple is quarantined in their house on 3rd floor. :samui:

Here they ban only Swiggy/Zomato food deliveries. Because corona. 

The society secretary has house maid coming daily so house helps are not banned :dance:

Never seen so little power get to someone’s head :majesty:

When I bought the house a few years ago, we were told to take permission from the committee *before* planning to buy a 4-wheeler. Later I saw the secretary standing in a BEST bus line to go to work. So basically I have to seek permission from a loser who “Lataks” to& fro to work, before I can think of buying a car. :first:

23 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Here they ban only Swiggy/Zomato food deliveries. Because corona. 

The society secretary has house maid coming daily so house helps are not banned :dance:

Never seen so little power get to someone’s head :majesty:

When I bought the house a few years ago, we were told to take permission from the committee *before* planning to buy a 4-wheeler. Later I saw the secretary standing in a BEST bus line to go to work. So basically I have to seek permission from a loser who “Lataks” to& fro to work, before I can think of buying a car. :first:

Do these Society people have any sort of legal power? I assume you bought a parking spot with your house, so why does it matter which vehicle you bring in?

Just now, dylanjosh said:

Do these Society people have any sort of legal power? I assume you bought a parking spot with your house, so why does it matter which vehicle you bring in?

His is one of those really old societies without enough parking where the first few flat owners have bought a fiat, ambassador, padmini or 800 which are not driven but exist to occupy the space and which if they leave unattended will be grabbed by someone else with an equally khatara car. I am ready to bet on it. 

2 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

His is one of those really old societies without enough parking where the first few flat owners have bought a fiat, ambassador, padmini or 800 which are not driven but exist to occupy the space and which if they leave unattended will be grabbed by someone else with an equally khatara car. I am ready to bet on it. 

:ranting::chair: mind your langvaze

Mine’s just 10yrs old and am paying a fortune for what I bought. 
The problem is this self-professed talibanism that is crept up into the RWA model. It’s become more of a Resident Harassment Association (RHA) now. 

When motiji declared the whole atmanitbhar abhiyaan, this jacka$$ was quick to denounce a fatwa to refrain members from buying from Amazon. I asked him point blank, BigBasket are not accepting orders. How on earth do I cook food without vegetables? 

Vehemently opposed me getting Airtel Fiber because who needs more than 16mbps? I had to cite legal action being an Owner to make them see common sense. 

A couple of years ago the same moron tried to ban alcohol deliveries citing “kids are in the building lifts so alcohol NO” Had to question a justification when did lifts become “Jain” 

Rewind back to 2017, he put up a notice asking members to refrain using AC during monsoon to “make the earth a greener planet”. I told ok I’ll deduct my electricity bill from maintenance charges. 

I got 99 problems. Call Of Duty ain’t one. But this delusional sperm is definitely one. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

the only legal power they have is that of sitting idle in the society 10x6’ office and winning an uncontested election.  
In short every underachiever IRL, has more than a fair shot at winning this undisputed title :thumbsup:

Once won, it’s that desi saying “Jiski laathi, uski bhains” 

23 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

the only legal power they have is that of sitting idle in the society 10x6’ office and winning an uncontested election.  
In short every underachiever IRL, has more than a fair shot at winning this undisputed title :thumbsup:

Once won, it’s that desi saying “Jiski laathi, uski bhains” 

Lol yeah. Societies are their mini fiefdoms. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

The problem is this self-professed talibanism that is crept up into the RWA model. It’s become more of a Resident Harassment Association (RHA) now. 

When motiji declared the whole atmanitbhar abhiyaan, this jacka$$ was quick to denounce a fatwa to refrain members from buying from Amazon. I asked him point blank, BigBasket are not accepting orders. How on earth do I cook food without vegetables? 

Vehemently opposed me getting Airtel Fiber because who needs more than 16mbps? I had to cite legal action being an Owner to make them see common sense. 

A couple of years ago the same moron tried to ban alcohol deliveries citing “kids are in the building lifts so alcohol NO” Had to question a justification when did lifts become “Jain” 

Rewind back to 2017, he put up a notice asking members to refrain using AC during monsoon to “make the earth a greener planet”. I told ok I’ll deduct my electricity bill from maintenance charges. 

I got 99 problems. Call Of Duty ain’t one. But this delusional sperm is definitely one. 

Wtf

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Goddamm this is some next level stuff :rofl:

7 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Target acquired. :threatenlumber:

:kisstogether: alekh

yep had a hard hard time and took more than a year and a half to convince them to just allow Airtel to upgrade from copper to Fiber. Mind you Airtel were doing it for free. 
Enough OT ive done on this thread :cry:

10 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Later I saw the secretary standing in a BEST bus line to go to work. So basically I have to seek permission from a loser who “Lataks” to& fro to work, before I can think of buying a car. :first:

What kind of mentality is this ? There's nothing wrong in using public transportation if that's a more convenient way. Many ppl do that in work days and take their cars out only in weekends when the traffic is less.

I think bigger question is, being in a metro city, why would you "buy" a house without a parking spot :doh:

42 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

What kind of mentality is this ? There's nothing wrong in using public transportation if that's a more convenient way. Many ppl do that in work days and take their cars out only in weekends when the traffic is less.

I think bigger question is, being in a metro city, why would you "buy" a house without a parking spot :doh:

Same mentality as the one to be the self-proclaimed first and final authority who can dictate whether a member “can” or “cannot” buy a car

No reserved parking unless one was one of the earliest buyers straight off the builder (that’s how they roll) :giggle:

1 minute ago, adity said:

I think we need a separate thread to bitch about society morons. 

Yesterday it took me one f**king hour just to get the door to a gate on my floor open to install broadband cable. f**kers lost the key to it but wouldn't let me break the 15 year old rusted lock either. 

:rofl:

We definitely need one. In my case when the Airtel Fiber guys came to run the final Fiber to my flat, the duct key conveniently went missing for almost an hour. I was about to threaten full frontal nudity if I didn’t my goddamned Fiber installed :bellydance:

Edited by Jigsaw
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Same mentality as the one to be the self-proclaimed first and final authority who can dictate whether a member “can” or “cannot” buy a car

No reserved parking unless one was one of the earliest buyers straight off the builder (that’s how they roll) :giggle:

nah man, I think you've got it wrong.  Ppl can have a car and still take public transportation.  There's nothing wrong with it.  With the amount of traffic in the city, its not safe to even drive around, especially on workdays.  This is commonly practiced everywhere in almost all major cities with traffic congestion problems.  But yeah, if you meant only in covid times, public transportation is definitely a risk now !  

But, when you bought your house, didn't your agreement mention the availability of a parking spot ? You should never rush into such once-in-a-lifetime purchases.  Anyway, now its done .... just make your peace with it !

Edited by Ne0

7 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

nah man, I think you've got it wrong.  Ppl can have a car and still take public transportation.  There's nothing wrong with it.  With the amount of traffic in the city, its not safe to even drive around, especially on workdays.  This is commonly practiced everywhere in almost all major cities with traffic congestion problems.  But yeah, if you meant only in covid times, public transportation is definitely a risk now !  

But, when you bought your house, didn't your agreement mention the availability of a parking spot ? You should never rush into such once-in-a-lifetime purchases.  Anyway, now its done .... just make your peace with it !

arre bro like I said no reserved parking unless the buyer bought it straight off the builder. That’s not the point. The point is taking “permission” to buy a vehicle from your society. Unless the society is giving a better car-loan with 0% interest why should that even be flying?

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

arre bro like I said no reserved parking unless the buyer bought it straight off the builder. That’s not the point. The point is taking “permission” to buy a vehicle from your society. Unless the society is giving a better car-loan with 0% interest why should that even be flying?

ok then you knew it about it before  :P

i guess it would be because they are afraid that ppl buy it and then park it in non-parking areas of the apt like pathways or empty spots of other tenants etc.  Or some people let their relatives to park their car in their apts as they dont have car parking in their own (leading to security issues).  Which is why some socieites mandate a parking sticker or keep a inventory of cars etc.  I don't think they care about if you buy the car and park it somewhere else .... how would they even know if you had/have a car unless you park it in ?