The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

10 minutes ago, Animus said:

Also the report was given in like 5mins. (Is it even possible?)

Edit: They gave the report of an antigen test. That is quick. 5 mins sounds right. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, Animus said:

Yesterday went for my Learning License test....had to do a compulsory COVID test. 

The arrangements were pathetic, the test was done in a bus. Second, they put that swab so deep in the nose, that my head and ear was hurting for the rest of day.

Also the report was given in like 5mins. (Is it even possible?) + No Doc was present on site and Doc's sign was done by a shabby looking guy. Overall they are just doing the tests for the daily count and nothing else. 

IMG20210121111651.jpg

Read shabby looking guy, no doc in sight and immediately thought dude check kidneys in place :D

Congrats on being -ve though :)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Bolsonaro using the Ramayana /Sanjeevani refrence for the 2nd time while thanking India. First was when he requested for HCQ. :thumbsup:

De de bc. But make sure afridi/imran keep begging :lol:

22 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Good to hear. I read somewhere Lucknow imported Covaxin. Maybe for general population. 

Not very sure how it'll work out, but only my acquaintances in Delhi got Covaxin.

Between fever and malaise is there, couldn't attend work today...about 70% of colleagues got symptoms.

23 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Not very sure how it'll work out, but only my acquaintances in Delhi got Covaxin.

Between fever and malaise is there, couldn't attend work today...about 70% of colleagues got symptoms.

Take care man. Hopefully the antibodies develop fast without any more symptoms.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 9:02 AM, KnackChap said:

Bolsonaro using the Ramayana /Sanjeevani refrence for the 2nd time while thanking India. First was when he requested for HCQ. :thumbsup:

the replies to that tweet :lol: