The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Wtf bro. I waited for a few minutes for the full photo to load before I realised these are cropped :suicide:[emoji3]

[emoji38]

This is one of the full photo. Admiring myself while getting ready for my wedding a month back :fear:

f834427342ba2a186bdca96211a60770.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, Big Boss said:

My friend's cousin came from Canada last week at Delhi airport and paid 10k bribe to get out of mandatory quarantine, went and met a prospective bride and her family, and even finalised his marriage. Now is on UP trip to meet his relatives etc. Priorities.

The power of the boner is strong.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Classic example of a tick mark job. :lol:

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/maharashtra-failure-didnt-ramp-up-facilities-in-covid-lull/articleshow/81996528.cms

Situation is horrific in Maharashtra. Already messages in society/other groups about asking for ventilators, remdesvir injections, plasma etc and then getting follow up messages that the person died without bed/injection. Daily 1-2 messages are coming. People have created own groups now to keep track of who can donate plasma. Government didn't do sh*t when cases went down. The state budget didn't even have anything for ramping up health facilities etc.

49 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/maharashtra-failure-didnt-ramp-up-facilities-in-covid-lull/articleshow/81996528.cms

Situation is horrific in Maharashtra. Already messages in society/other groups about asking for ventilators, remdesvir injections, plasma etc and then getting follow up messages that the person died without bed/injection. Daily 1-2 messages are coming. People have created own groups now to keep track of who can donate plasma. Government didn't do sh*t when cases went down. The state budget didn't even have anything for ramping up health facilities etc.

Yeah man. Everytime you drive somewhere in mumbai you can be damn sure to come across a few ambulance ferrying critical patients. Sad ☹️

59 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah man. Everytime you drive somewhere in mumbai you can be damn sure to come across a few ambulance ferrying critical patients. Sad ☹️

And then there's an uncle of mine in Mumbai. There is no problem in Mumbai. Everything is normal. Told him dude you're like 70 and don't leave the house. How the f*** you know if the world is going to sh*t outside? Same guy later in the call asked if we want to come to Mumbai for vacation. He was serious :wallbash:

People are f**king clueless.

Just now, Walker said:

And then there's an uncle of mine in Mumbai. There is no problem in Mumbai. Everything is normal. Told him dude you're like 70 and don't leave the house. How the f*** you know if the world is going to sh*t outside? Same guy later in the call asked if we want to come to Mumbai for vacation. He was serious :wallbash:

People are f**king clueless.

Morons everywhere. My uncle said that my parents might have caught corona because they stopped morning walks and their immunity decreased. I cut the call and blocked him. f**k such stupid relatives.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I’ve been noticing that all the pro-right wing media houses are purposely highlighting each & every negative report about Covishield & repotting absolutely nothing about Covaccine 

It’s not like ppl haven’t died after taking that one 

The reason CS is under scanner is that it's a global vaccine, and the issues were highlighted by USFDA and EMEA. How many first world countries are using Covaxin ?

On 4/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, Big Boss said:

My friend's cousin came from Canada last week at Delhi airport and paid 10k bribe to get out of mandatory quarantine, went and met a prospective bride and her family, and even finalised his marriage. Now is on UP trip to meet his relatives etc. Priorities.

Honest question. 

Is there a mandatory quarantine requirement for people coming from Canada?

I came from the US last week. I asked specifically after de-boarding in India if I have to quarantine as a requirement and was told that I just need to self monitor my health and that was it.

Getting negative RT PCR test results 72 hours before flying is required of course. 

I thought it would be the same for Canada as well. 

I got a covid test done on Thursday, 6 days after coming, and results came back negative. :)

39 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

Honest question. 

Is there a mandatory quarantine requirement for people coming from Canada?

I came from the US last week. I asked specifically after de-boarding in India if I have to quarantine as a requirement and was told that I just need to self monitor my health and that was it.

Getting negative RT PCR test results 72 hours before flying is required of course. 

I thought it would be the same for Canada as well. 

I got a covid test done on Thursday, 6 days after coming, and results came back negative. :)

He didn't fly without negative RTPCR. Those who don't have that are forcefully quaratined.