The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

40 minutes ago, Right said:

And there are cases that vaccinated people aren’t developing antibodies, I mean we are so fked in this situation.

I think people Should just check which antibodies they are using for testing... spike proteins antibody should be used for vaccinated people ... if you use other Ab tests, antibodies will only show up if you were previously infected and not after vaccination 

32 minutes ago, AnK said:

I seriously think we have no other option but to go ahead with Covishield 

unless Sputnik or any other is available for purchase 

It is a known fact that it is!! causing blood clots 

but chances of it causing one in a vital organ is a rare chance 

& it’s a much rarer chance of fatality compared to if you get Covid 

Yeah so....beggars can’t be choosers 

You literally said almost the same thing as I did 

Asymptomatic = less contagious 

Asymptomatic after 45 days past second dose= Even lesser 

But mask & precautions through out till the end of the Pandemic is a must cos of this:- 

where did this concept of 45 days come from? 

still smoking I see 

Edited by hsk_colossus

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

where did this concept of 45 days come from? 

I think he meant the duration it takes for ABs to fully develop post 2nd dose.

But we don't really have comprehensive data to back or reject this claim so don't put much head into it. Assume that every vaccinated person has corona and take similar precautions.

Edited by KunjanPSD

I'm down with Pharyngitis. I was given Azithromycin 500mg X 1 for 5 days. Damn thing made me loose smell. Taste is intact. I knew Macrolides are capable of this smell/ taste disorder.

Last year I had throat issues as well and I took Podocip CV (Cefpodoxime Proxetil and Clavulanic Acid) and that ended up giving me a nasty face rash.

Me and antibiotics are a bad match but what to do!

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s the thumb rule immunisation program for vaccinations 

45 days for immune response to kick in 

Also I think it’s better I put you on my ignore list 

as you are starting to become the next Trigger/Waveking 

following/replying/reacting on every post of mine throughout the forums 

with a passionate agenda 

can’t tolerate another Waveking

How to put this idiot on iggy?

17 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s the thumb rule immunisation program for vaccinations 

45 days for immune response to kick in 

Also I think it’s better I put you on my ignore list 

as you are starting to become the next Trigger/Waveking 

following/replying/reacting on every post of mine throughout the forums 

with a passionate agenda 

can’t tolerate another Waveking

Don’t spread misinformation than...

https://scroll.in/article/992217/as-the-dead-pile-up-in-gujarat-the-states-media-is-on-a-warpath-with-the-government-over-covid-19

Journalists reporting from hospitals and crematoriums across Gujarat are certain the government is fudging the data. “The government is definitely hiding the real figures from the public,” said an Ahmedabad-based television journalist who did not wish to be named. “If Sandesh counted 63 bodies coming out of just one Covid hospital in Ahmedabad, and there are many Covid hospitals in the city, then how can there be just 20 Covid deaths?”

Zero deaths or 54?

Another striking example is from Jamnagar, where the government-run Guru Gobind Singh Hospital has been choked up with Covid-19 patients not just from Jamnagar district but also from the neighbouring districts of Morbi, Rajkot, Junagadh and Amreli.

While the state government claims there were zero Covid-19 deaths in Jamnagar on Tuesday and barely one death on Sunday, a local digital news publication, Khabar Gujarat, claimed around 100 people in Jamnagar died of the virus within 48 hours between April 10 and 11. On April 13, the news site reported 54 deaths in the city.

https://www.indiatoday.in/cities/bhopal/story/bhopal-crematoriums-flooded-with-bodies-far-more-covid-deaths-than-official-tally-1790720-2021-04-14

At the Bhadbhada cremation ground and Subhash Nagar Ghat, AajTak found a total of 187 bodies were cremated at the two sites between Thursday and Sunday under the Covid protocols. However, the official Covid-19 death toll remained at five.

:suicide:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

What fills me with despair aside from the numbers we're seeing, is that we have clowns as our leaders. We're f**ked 10 ways to Sunday, and when all of this is over, the blame for this mass murder will be placed at our feet. Like it always is.