The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Oooooooo boy!

"...have made arrangements for students to answer exams if they test positive, isolated centers kept ready" MFSOB what? :wallbash:

Do they not know that now it's spreading into young people too? I mean it's better that ardha Saal Barbaad ho than this wreck-fest

• Like 1

Pfizer is playing games on different level.
Got sovereign guarantee from govts as protection from lawsuits, most likely conspired to edge out AstraZeneca, making US govt take action of poor countries planning to make vaxx cheap. And after all this they drop this bombshell.

Worse thing they those who have taken pfizer are stuck with it,  and have no other option but to take the 12-month bosster.
And pfizer has made it clear that 19.50$ is pandemic pricing and they like to sell for 150-170$.

Now where is that "expert" troll, who was like " this is 11PM History Channel" when I called it out? [emoji4]
.images - 2021-04-15T234651.763.jpg

2 minutes ago, Right said:

Got sovereign guarantee from govts as protection from lawsuits, most likely conspired to edge out AstraZeneca, making US govt take action of poor countries planning to make vaxx cheap. And after all this they drop this bombshell.

Worse thing they those who have taken pfizer are stuck with it,  and have no other option but to take the 12-month bosster.

And pfizer has made it clear that 19.50$ is pandemic pricing and they like to sell for 150-170$.

Now where is that "expert" troll, who was like " this is 11PM History Channel" when I called it out? :)

Coincidentally you have made this post after 11PM only.

And factually, every vaccine manufacturer, be it Pfizer, Moderna, AZ, Novavax, BB, Sputnik, Zycov made it clear that they expect population to need an annual booster.

Your Bharat made Covaxin is working on a third booster itself and expects to work upon more in the future.

Every "real" expert, be it even Dr. Fauci made it clear that they expect annual doses because of the nature of the virus.

Is anyone even suprised by this? 

You need to stop your subscription to History TV, man. Just go into your DTH provider's portal and cut it off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Right said:

Now where is that "expert" troll, who was like " this is 11PM History Channel" when I called it out? :)

I know it's fun to think pharma is all devil and satan, but I don't think there's any conspiracy involved. 

It'll be like a flu shot, annually/with booster doses.

Most likely you'll have 10s of companies preparing their own versions of annual shots, including AZ, and most mainstream Indian pharma. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Right said:

I think instead of nationalism, the play is regionalism here.

There are only a few regulatory compliant vaccine manufacturing centres in India and Panacea should have been the first one to be approached for this technology transfer.

Yet to be said if it's just fill finish or actual production but that should be mentioned on the vaccine carton.

Covaxin's and govt's reputation is at stake here because if CMO is done outside of BB's plant and in a centre which does not have experience especially with inactivated virus and somehow any complications arise then it will damage the whole drive.

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

He is permabanned

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

RIP .. I did not know that 

1 hour ago, Animus said:

Wow.....what did HOPE do for a perma ban?

likely baits and abuses in either console threads or game threads

and also this must have played some part too in the permaban call.

MRtsCiG.png

• Sad 1