The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/pune-air-force-officer-loses-four-members-of-family-to-covid-in-15-days-7279047/

An Air Force officer lost his wife and three relatives to Covid-19 in a span of two weeks in Lohegaon in Pune. His mother and two children also tested positive for the virus and are undergoing treatment.

What a shitshow. ??

Shocking and so sad :(

edit: pretty sure all of them got infected in the pooja they organised after father in law's death. These are the times where we need to do away with rituals.

Edited by Big Boss

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Anyone who is meeting ppl 

going out 

or coming in contact with someone who is meeting ppl 

is getting infected 

It is likely literally you step out of the house & you’ll catch the virus 

with or without precautions 

Soon it’ll start popping into our houses in stuff like groceries & essentials 

It’s like totally unreal level of contagion 

Yep. already happened with @Big Boss

Just take care of your health people. I restricted going out much for last one year and was super cautious with using sanitizers all the time but still I got it 3 weeks back. Whole family got it but thankfully everyone recovered now. I hope we have some kinda immunity now.:nerves:

at this point I'm wondering if I should stop going for my walk/run in the evenings. 

I wear a mask, and don't meet anyone, but still a lil worried even though I do not go out of society premises. 

A Congress candidate from Murshidabad succumbed to Covid infection in Kolkata on Thursday, while three other candidates in the poll fray — from across the political spectrum — have been infected as the state has continued to record spike in cases since late-March, coinciding with the commencement of the eight-phase polls.

And it is not just candidates. Dhuliyan municipality administrator and TMC’s Subal Saha died of Covid on Wednesday after testing positive on Tuesday.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/bengal-congress-candidate-dies-of-covid-three-others-infected/articleshow/82094519.cms

• Sad 1

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Sitting and home and pissing your pants isn't gonna help. 

Take precautions, play video games and chill the f**k out. The virus isn't gonna spare anyone. We're all getting f**ked. Resigned acceptance with a dash of cautious optimism is the best way forward. 

I think only underground bunkers can save us now. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

What's the point of wearing mask when sitting with your family in your personal car? Pretty dumb imo. 

Shared cars/cabs are a very common thing in India. The police can't stop everyone and ask if they're a family or not. So, the rule applies to everyone.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

What's the point of wearing mask when sitting with your family in your personal car? Pretty dumb imo. 

Without corona pass no one is allowed out. Thats why they were stopped.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

That's a really inane and dumb statement imo. You do understand that sitting in a car doesn't mean outside air isn't coming in, right? Or do you believe there are N99 filters built in the car?