The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

9 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Kuch nahi hoga bhai. He'll just tell us how he's going to open up vaccination for all from next month and explain yesterday's press release in simple terms. 

The least he can do is to dismiss few ministers from his cabinet publically. Utna toh ho sakta hai. RemD or O2 nahi mang raha. 

Edited by radicaldude

1 hour ago, Right said:

I agree. Steroids tend to taper down the cytokine storm, and enoxa is an anticoagulant (studied for DVT). 

Multiple studies have shown no mortality reduction with Ivermectin/Azithro/Doxy. Favi is generally useful when started early, and RemD is useful in decreasing hospitalized patient days. Tocilizumab is beneficial since it has potential to temper cytokine storm. 

But the best decision is the one that your treating doctor is taking. New studies are constantly coming. Montelukast has shown to have anti inflammatory properties now. Budenoside inhalers can improve bronchial vasoconstriction. 

Science is flexible. The more we know, the more we can help. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
Autocorrect
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have a source which can provide Oxygen Concentrators. Need to be paid in full and delivery will take 15 days.

Unfortunately, renting facility is not available since all of his inventory has already been rented and can only place orders.

In case anyone needs it, I mean I understand 15 days is a long time but manufacturers aren't producing readily.

Just now, KunjanPSD said:

I have a source which can provide Oxygen Concentrators. Need to be paid in full and delivery will take 15 days.

Unfortunately, renting facility is not available since all of his inventory has already been rented and can only place orders.

In case anyone needs it, I mean I understand 15 days is a long time but manufacturers aren't producing readily.

Any idea of flow rate and cost ? 15 days is delivery anywhere in India ? Any warranty ?