The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

What a sh*t show this thing is. I understand this is a virus, but we've seen other countries fall, we've seen what happened with Spain, Italy, the f**king US of A and our leadership learned nothing from it. Literally we've been reduced to begging for our lives. What a f**king sh*t show when people have to turn to social media to get assistance. 

I'm sorry to everyone that's being affected. I really am. You don't deserve this at all. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Right said:

We are crossing 3.5L today.

Looks like we will hit 500k cases per day in next 2weeks.

government has finally woken up form the slumber, luckily WB elections are nearing end and kumbh mela is ending too. Lockdowns have started, hopefully things start coming under control in  a week or so.

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

They won't. Things are out of hand at this point. 

Ya they are everything has to hit an apex, maybe apex is still a bit far, but hopefully things get better from here on.

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Ya they are everything has to hit an apex, maybe apex is still a bit far, but hopefully things get better from here on.

Just as a comparison we didn't reach the apex of the first wave until mid September last year. I doubt the apex is any time soon.

15 minutes ago, AtheK said:

government has finally woken up form the slumber, luckily WB elections are nearing end and kumbh mela is ending too. Lockdowns have started, hopefully things start coming under control in  a week or so.

In a week ? After a week, people from kumbh will travel to their native places to cause another explosion of cases. 

We are far away from the peak. 

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

In a week ? After a week, people from kumbh will travel to their native places to cause another explosion of cases. 

We are far away from the peak. 

All who went to kumbh should be sent to bjp office house and quarantine there. :angry: