The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

My friend whose cousin got tested positive, told me that people in his village feel insulted if you wear masks around them, or in their house saying that does their house smell bad. Now that village had 800 positive cases yesterday.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Good for them. A senior colleague is from Varanasi, and the guy used to sh*t scared when going to the place. Nobody would wear masks. If you wear a mask, people would look at your differently, with contempt. Unless some deaths happened, I'm sure the whole belt would have just thought about COVID as another flu. 

1 hour ago, djdgr8 said:

He has blood on his hands, man. 

Btw, I also tested positive. In isolation with dad now. Severe cough, nasal block. No fever etc. Lost sense of taste and smell. 

Hopefully things don't go south. 

• Sad 12

BC they will eat Panipuri and drink gutter water, screaming on top of lungs bhaiya Khatta wala aur dena, vaccines they have a problem with. Sometimes i think Thanos was right, half of the population does not deserve to live, he should add some clauses to his approach though

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Good for them. A senior colleague is from Varanasi, and the guy used to sh*t scared when going to the place. Nobody would wear masks. If you wear a mask, people would look at your differently, with contempt. Unless some deaths happened, I'm sure the whole belt would have just thought about COVID as another flu. 

Btw, I also tested positive. In isolation with dad now. Severe cough, nasal block. No fever etc. Lost sense of taste and smell. 

Damn man, get well soon bro. best wishes to both of you and everyone in family!!

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I thought you got vaxxed, as you are a doctor.

Anyway take care, wishing speedy recovery.

Edited by Right

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Wishing you and the family a speedy recovery! Take care buddy!

11 minutes ago, Right said:

I thought you got vaxxed, as you are a doctor.

Anyway take care, wishing speedy recovery.

Vaxx doesn't mean no infection or no symptoms. It saves from severe symptoms or hospitalization.

Severe symptoms are classified differently than severe cough, nose block etc.

3 hours ago, Right said:

So this is what that happened.

This family flew in from other city, they got RTPCR done on the landing and after two days they got report that man in the family is positive.

They didn't inform to the society and kept it to themselves. But before getting report, their kid was playing with other kids.

Now, we are gonna get testing done for everyone in the apartment tomorrow.

Now the guy has accepted his mistake of not letting ppl know in the WhatsApp group cuz he didn’t want to spread panic and everyone is pissed off, especially women.

My wife is getting calls from other women in the society and everyone is like WTF!

We have many old age folks in society, sone with serious Comorbids. Everyone is worried af.

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes 

my brother in law 

reached about 130 sitting still 

it could also be because of anxiety 

Yes, even I think it was due to anxiety. Or could have been because body was hard at work to fight the Virus.

Also, those Pulse Oxymeters cause a lot of stress. I have now kept it locked up so that I don't repeatedly reach and check my SpO2 randomly.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery man. Take care. Loss of smell and taste is usually a symptom of mild Covid so I guess you will be fine.