The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

pLAZaH2.jpg

Personal story of my office, More than half didnt want to get vaccinated back in feb, didnt submit id for registration. Teams came to office for vaccination, Lesser ppl showed up on vaccination day. All because of fear mongerning and fuds spread, now ppl are running around to get vaxx. Fear is definitely the oldest emotion to mankind.

Covishield gap between dosages can be as much as 12 weeks. In the UK the official recommendation is to wait 12 weeks. Why is ours 6-8 weeks? :scratchchin:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/toi-editorials/prioritise-first-dose-12-week-covishield-gap-will-give-more-indians-single-dose-protection-while-supply-is-built-up/

25 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

pLAZaH2.jpg

I wanted to post this image. But decided not to make any political statements. 

He's such an a*s. Criticizing and making people stay away from the vaccine, getting himself vaccinated now. 

There was so much fearmongering about the vaccine. Now so much stupid debate about the price :doh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pacifier said:

A relative of mine who is a doctor tested positive even after getting 2nd dose (more than a month back). Symptoms are mild and expecting it stays that way. 

Vaccines are around 70% effective against the virus. 100% against sever illness. 

So it has done it's job

2 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Greed for money knows no bounds 

37 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

pLAZaH2.jpg

Personal story of my office, More than half didnt want to get vaccinated back in feb, didnt submit id for registration. Teams came to office for vaccination, Lesser ppl showed up on vaccination day. All because of fear mongerning and fuds spread, now ppl are running around to get vaxx. Fear is definitely the oldest emotion to mankind.

These g**s have added a lot of vaccine hesitancy.

I think we need to start booking these people.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I honestly don't know how people speak with so much certainty. Please provide source which says vaccine doesn't prevent serious illness. 

What i meant to say it will protect vaccinated person but doesn't mean you all drop guard and roam around without masks. Vaccine will not stop spread of infection to other people. 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Vaccines are around 70% effective against the virus. 100% against sever illness. 

So it has done it's job

It isn't that vaccines are around 70% effective against the virus.

An individual has a 70% chance of a vaccine producing an immune response in the body which ends up being almost 100% effective against severe symptoms.

Those are very good numbers if you compare with initial non-covid vaccines.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

She was 8 months pregnant, was ‘forced’ into UP poll duty that killed ‘135 teachers’

https://theprint.in/india/she-was-8-months-pregnant-was-forced-into-up-poll-duty-that-killed-135-teachers/648092/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Here's the crazy part of the UP panchayat election story. State govt kept delaying it from December, someone filed a PIL in court, high court orders govt/state EC to finish the poll by April 30 come what may.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/hold-panchayat-elections-by-april-30-allahabad-high-court-to-up-poll-panel-2363455

Oh and 75% went to vote out and voted in the polls yesterday in UP. :doh:

Some local news channels covered it yesterday. Nothing on major channels. 

46 minutes ago, Walker said:

I'm pleased to note too that 1.45cr SMS was delivered. This guy :clapping:

Possibly the garbage in your rubbish bin has more value than this guy. 

41 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Covishield gap between dosages can be as much as 12 weeks. In the UK the official recommendation is to wait 12 weeks. Why is ours 6-8 weeks? :scratchchin:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/toi-editorials/prioritise-first-dose-12-week-covishield-gap-will-give-more-indians-single-dose-protection-while-supply-is-built-up/

12 weeks was known sometime back. I'm banking on the same for my folks. 

22 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

?

Milords themselves will be next. 

Lado kutton, lado. Thats what is needed at this time. 

14 minutes ago, Right said:

Holy shiiitttt!

f**king hell. 

He was COVID+, but died due to heart attack, hence mostly will not be counted as COVID death.