The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Jagadeesh Laad, marathi bodybuilder, 34 year old Mr India winner passed away due to Covid.

https://marathi.abplive.com/sports/mister-india-34-years-old-body-builder-jagdish-lad-dies-due-to-covid-19-984519

+ Soli Sorabjee

+ Rohit Sardana

+ Shooter Dadi Chando Tomar

Terrible day of death & destruction

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

I missed it, available on YouTube?

Couldn't find it unfortunately.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Dropped the plan of scheduling the 2nd dose for parents. Will wait it out and get it around 8th-12th week.

Sound decision. 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Expecting transparency from the current government ? :lol:

28 minutes ago, AnK said:

He is the same guy who got scolded by his wife live for getting ‘vaccinated’ without her 

this happened months ago 

& you can see him needing Oxygen 

I think it’s safe to say things are taking a nose dive & this new Variant is teaching us the meaning of a real outbreak 

Ya. That video was from January 2021. He must have got vaccine 2nd dose in February. He tested positive 2 days back. And is now requiring oxygen. He should rest, though not at home, because we all know how crazy his wife is :fear:

• Haha 1

In a virtual meeting with Indian ambassadors and high commissioners posted across the world, External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on Thursday conveyed the message that the “one-sided” narrative in international media — that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government had failed the country by their “incompetent” handling of the second Covid-19 wave — must be countered.

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/counter-one-sided-world-media-narrative-on-govts-pandemic-failure-jaishankar-tells-indian-diplomats-7296036/

Countered with what I say? How do you counter this except by lying?

Just now, Walker said:

They still think covid is a PR problem and not an actual f**king crisis…

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Anything except Politics 

Dude, the Indian army chief wore some chlorine card like a locket, which supposedly purifies air around you. Medically, there is no evidence of it purifying air around you and the chemicals can cause skin diseases and other toxic effects on the wearer. An army general should just handle army, not the entire f**king country.

19 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Man, so well said. f**king channels busy with exit poll debates and what not. Pathetic. 

18 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The f**k !! Death row convicts can get their mercy petition heard immediately & even post midnight but they need a 10 day break for this. :ranting:

The f**k ? Wait till one of their own gets critical...

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Their failures are open to be ridiculed by the whole world now. BBC and Reuters are doing a great job. 

In another extremely bad news, one of our neighbours had their whole family devastated by COVID. There are 2 kids in the family, around 12 and 15 years of age. 

Their Nani passed away last week due to COVID, their dadi and mom passed away due to COVID today, and their dad is in critical state in the ICU. No idea of his prognosis, and the dad's side of family is almost all COVID positive, and nobody is coming for helping those kids. 

Everybody in the society is helping with food etc, but God knows how those kids will get emotional support. 

2 more deaths in my wife's extended family. Both young chaps, less than 35 years. 

Wife and me were just discussing how unreal the situation is. That at some moment we will wake up and this all will be a bad dream. The grasp from reality is slipping away. 

• Sad 11

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Man, so well said. f**king channels busy with exit poll debates and what not. Pathetic. 

Their failures are open to be ridiculed by the whole world now. BBC and Reuters are doing a great job. 

In another extremely bad news, one of our neighbours had their whole family devastated by COVID. There are 2 kids in the family, around 12 and 15 years of age. 

Their Nani passed away last week due to COVID, their dadi and mom passed away due to COVID today, and their dad is in critical state in the ICU. No idea of his prognosis, and the dad's side of family is almost all COVID positive, and nobody is coming for helping those kids. 

Everybody in the society is helping with food etc, but God knows how those kids will get emotional support. 

2 more deaths in my wife's extended family. Both young chaps, less than 35 years. 

Wife and me were just discussing how unreal the situation is. That at some moment we will wake up and this all will be a bad dream. The grasp from reality is slipping away. 

This is heartbreaking man..

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Goddamn dude :( 

3 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

f**k that breaks my heart man. 

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

This breaks my heart man.

How are you feeling you also had symptoms iirc ? Recovering well ?

Stay strong man and I hope their Dad recovers so that they have someone to hold on to... sending lots of positive vibes their way.