The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

preventive health is one of the most important pillars of a strong health system … but they don’t teach that on WhatsApp university…

Parks FTW ! 

I really enjoyed reading Parks tbh. 

2 hours ago, silentassassin said:

Don't use pincode. 

Select State - Karnataka 

District - BBMP

Go through the list. I randomly checked last night and this was only hospital giving the vaccines. 

Keep checking regularly. After May 5th more centers and stock will come up.

Stock did came up. I was checking on website using bbmp only. App is crappy. Got a slot for tomorrow. Not sure if it is covidshield or covaxin. At this point, anything is fine. Centers which mentioned covaxin went in a second. 

Edited by ZooZoo

They are slowly adding centers. I would suggest using laptop or pc and keep the website open. Phone app sucks, it doesnt let you view all slots properly. You have a best chance of securing a vaccine this way. People who wake up late in bangalore are going to be disappointed. Almost all the slots are gone. I hope they add more soon. This was too few.

https://www.aajtak.in/crime/news/story/coronavirus-in-ghaziabad-action-against-two-hospital-details-1247396-2021-05-01

Basically 2 hospitals in Ghaziabad had beds, ICU, ventilators but informed everyone that they are full. 

One hospital's license cancelled, other's suspended. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

USA and other countries have  realised what is more important in these times..

preventive health is one of the most important pillars of a strong health system … but they don’t teach that on WhatsApp university…

Lol. You think with population of 1.4b and per capita income of less than Bangladesh we can just give everything free. 

And despite having world's biggest public Healthcare program, ayushman Bharat.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://theprint.in/health/modi-govt-met-93-of-up-govts-oxygen-demand-but-delhi-got-only-54-of-what-it-asked-for/648254/

States are equally responsible, but there's a clear selective bias ongoing. 

This is just dirty politics. No excuses. In any western country, this would be genocide.

20 minutes ago, Right said:

Lol. You think with population of 1.4b and per capita income of less than Bangladesh we can just give everything free. 

Damn..

how bad is our economy if it’s lower than Bangladesh… our economists must be sh*t… 

the cost of not doing enough to stop this pandemic is going to be catastrophic 

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Right said:

It's not about if we can or not, it's about what should be done. This is the worst pandemic the world has seen in recent times. India is the worst affected country. We should not even be debating this. Vaccines should be free and mandatory. If not, we're looking at very bad 3rd and 4th waves.

It would be cheaper to vaccinate everyone for free than what it's costing the economy right now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

Damn..

how bad is our economy if it’s lower than Bangladesh… our economists must be sh*t… 

we spent 3000 cr on statue… Ayushmann Bahat I searched has a budget of 6400cr 

As Covid-19 devastates Delhi, Central Vista project declared an essential service, work continues

Not essential: Opposition slams Centre for Central Vista construction work during Delhi lockdown

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Damn..

we spent 3000 cr on statue… Ayushmann Bahat I searched has a budget of 6400cr 

Our per capita is lower than Bangladesh, our economy is much much bigger.