The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

But do you think that sort of face off possible in India 

I thought it wasn't but sometimes it does. Just yesterday that guy from Bangalore exposed a scam regarding hospital beds even though it would make his party look bad. Much respect to him. 

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

I thought it wasn't but sometimes it does. Just yesterday that guy from Bangalore exposed a scam regarding hospital beds even though it would make his party look bad. Much respect to him. 

Tejaswi Surya? Lot of politics happening on that now. Both sides mud slinging on each other, bringing communal angle etc.

I got of from a phone with my cousin brother in Pune. He said no beds with ICU. And his friend had to pay 20lakhs under the table to get one. (His friend is rich so he could offord it) . The situation is very grim out there. There is one hospital near our building which is turned into covid care. Now I can hear ambulance 10* mor than normal. ?

Just now, rushaboswal said:

I got of from a phone with my cousin brother in Pune. He said no beds with ICU. And his friend had to pay 20lakhs under the table to get one. (His friend is rich so he could offord it) . The situation is very grim out there. There is one hospital near our building which is turned into covid care. Now I can hear ambulance 10* mor than normal. ?

Pune is really bad but media and government is only focusing on Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi etc.

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

this is really useless tbh. Most of the places dont check your report and even if someone does he doesnt do it properly. 

Totally agree, but you have no idea how many idiots on my wife's wall are looking for places for groups 10-15 in Goa currently. Even if 50% of them are deterred its a win. At the moment things have gone to pretty much sh*t already. This should have happened in March.