The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

25 minutes ago, Right said:

Just weird coincidence, or may be people are getting complacent after getting jabbed or something else...

They are. See my above link. I have already said, 3rd wave will be spearheaded by vaccinated morons who will think they are immune.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

That’s why it was very important to vaccinate major chunk of the population at one go 

or else there is just no point 

We can't. 

We need to do city by city. 

Hit 100% of Metros and Tier 1 cities in two weeks. And jab everyone who is coming in the city on airports. 

Every visitor needs to get jabbed within 3 day after arriving in.

We open these cities and we keep economy running and then go to tier 2 and tier 3.

• Like 1

https://www.news18.com/news/india/expert-panel-considers-increasing-interval-between-2-covishield-doses-decision-likely-next-week-3714395.html

We need to do this. If a vaccine is proven to give better protection after 12 weeks i am surprised that the government is not jumping on the chance. Three months more for 2nd dose will give much better breathing space.

• Like 1

Is there any chance that mRNA based vaccines like Pfizer will get approved in India? Given a choice I would want to choose Pfizer due to the small blood clotting risk of AZ vaccine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Will go through it 

but same thing Dr. Fauci said 

which I quoted & some pretentious ppl laughed in this thread 

No it's debunked. I edited my post:

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/blog/addressing-geert-vanden-bossches-claims

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscience/doomsday-prophecy-dr-geert-vanden-bossche

https://vaxopedia.org/2021/03/14/who-is-geert-vanden-bossche/?fbclid=IwAR3IjWL0v266FdeEt650U0F36vEH7EBRXdeiqlUyKyO2x-6XqlxMKDD5oCk

Edited by Big Boss

46 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Is there any chance that mRNA based vaccines like Pfizer will get approved in India? Given a choice I would want to choose Pfizer due to the small blood clotting risk of AZ vaccine.

Well, you don't have a choice.

Get vaccinated with whatever is available.

Clotting risk of AZ is much lesser than the chance of developing a blood clot in a year.

I am not sure why people are still thinking that they have a choice or will have a choice.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Indian government recently amended it's rules for trials regarding covid vaccines . Vaccines don't need to have clinical trials in India now . If a vaccine is approved in US/UK or other top European countries /Japan  then it will be approved for emergency use . 

Pfizer is currently in talks with Indian government and may get an emergency approval soon . Vaccine supplies are running short In general so it might take a while before vaccine arrives here. 

Also like others pointed out here Pfizer vaccines need to be stored at -70 degree Celsius which is going to be a huge logistical challenge to store and distribute vaccine's here. 

Also Pfizer and its partner bio tech will only supply vaccines through government contracts as they want to do vaccination drive here for humanitarian reasons and will do it without any profits. So it won't be possible or states or private hospitals to purchase their vaccine . 

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Well, you don't have a choice.

Get vaccinated with whatever is available.

Clotting risk of AZ is much lesser than the chance of developing a blood clot in a year.

I am not sure why people are still thinking that they have a choice or will have a choice.

Completely agree with this ..we should take.whatever vaccine we can get as early as possible . 

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

Will go through it 

but same thing Dr. Fauci said 

which I quoted & some pretentious ppl laughed in this thread 

Anything is possible but I do believe that virus will have mutations and it may become immune against vaccines.

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

https://www.news18.com/news/india/expert-panel-considers-increasing-interval-between-2-covishield-doses-decision-likely-next-week-3714395.html

We need to do this. If a vaccine is proven to give better protection after 12 weeks i am surprised that the government is not jumping on the chance. Three months more for 2nd dose will give much better breathing space.

Earlier Our government had fixed time for second dose should be after 4 weeks for covishield . They increased it to 6-8 weeks when they started Vaccinating people above 45 . I remember watching an interview of Adar poonawala that time saying he believed the second dose should be given after 10-12 weeks as it gave best results in their trials . 

He didn't understand why our medical body initially suggested 4 weeks but he respected their decision . But said he was happy that now the time was increased to 6-8 weeks and said it's moving in the direction towards 10-12 weeks .

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Divided by religions,  United in stupidity. ??

Mian to gaye, jaldi inke 10-20k chahne wale Inko upar milenge. Some who did not even know him might be there too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

Mian to gaye, jaldi inke 10-20k chahne wale Inko upar milenge. Some who did not even know him might be there too. 

Something similar happened in Rajasthan. A covid deceased body was brought to the village, they didn't follow protocol and removed the body from the body bag and touched it before burial. Now 21 people have already died in 20 days. :doh:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Bro if a covid vaccine is available in your area get inoculated asap. Dont wait for covaxin either. Pfizer is pursuing the government for approval but India will not give sovereign guarantees or hypothecate assets i guess. That's not the way modi rolls. Take whatever you get now. Pick and choose for maybe next year.