The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

5 minutes ago, Walker said:

Meanwhile our hero is getting..... aroused? :scratchchin:

Give the man a break. He is atleast getting some spotlight now. I wonder if half our population even know who he is.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, AnK said:

So Will we get the upgraded vaccine vis a vis SII getting the upgrade from AZ/Oxford considering their already strained ties after export ban & compulsory order shortfall 

Probably not. Those upgrades aren't even in trials yet afaik. Even after being approved the tech transfer to SII will take a few weeks or even months. 

All this puts it almost 6 months or more away, by that time SII will be focused on its agreement with Novavax.

These 75cr doses are gonna be of current vaccine in all probability.

But there is absolutely no way we are hitting that 200cr mark in the way they have highlighted. I assume Covidshield, Covaxin and Sputnik to even come close to these numbers because Panacea is manufacturing the latter two. Cadilla might be able to increase its numbers, novavax might be able to but the rest will probably be a no show.

7 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Honestly man, the forum has been missing your humor and lightheartedness for a while. Especially on this thread ?

Welcome back :kisstogether:

Awww :wub::hug:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Give the man a break. He is atleast getting some spotlight now. I wonder if half our population even know who he is.

+1 

He just needs a vacay to Goa. Poor guy has worked tirelessly since March last year. 

33 minutes ago, Right said:

What the.....

He used wrong terminology and especially he shouldn't have said that virus has right to live. He was talking about mutations in extremely stupid and basic terms.

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Kaha Bhai? My dad got an appointment. And jaha tha waha board laga Diya tha saying vaccine nae he . He was like the first person to go there ???

Goa bhai. Goa govt had announced slots will open today at 12pm. BC took one hour of captcha fails to finally get slot relatively closeby.

Got my first jab today. Took a total of 1 hr at Max Hospital, I went early and that turned out to be a wise decision because once the crowd came pouring in social distancing went for a toss.

I got the jab around 9 AM, the side effects are - extremely sleepy and tired ('brain fog'), feels like I smoked up and had a couple of beers. No complaints but I don't think I'll be able to work today and have informed my boss, again no complaints. Going to have lunch and crash till evening.

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Got my first jab today. Took a total of 1 hr at Max Hospital, I went early and that turned out to be a wise decision because once the crowd came pouring in social distancing went for a toss.

I got the jab around 9 AM, the side effects are - extremely sleepy and tired ('brain fog'), feels like I smoked up and had a couple of beers. No complaints but I don't think I'll be able to work today and have informed my boss, again no complaints. Going to have lunch and crash till evening.

The side effects are immediate? Will I be able to drive back home?

1 minute ago, SuperT said:
3 minutes ago, Walker said:
The side effects are immediate? Will I be able to drive back home?

Nope not immediate the side effects kicked in 2-3 hrs later, lagta hai manali se nahi tha vaccine...not the best stuff.

Lol. Good to know.