The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Gujarat reported only 4218 covid deaths for the above period . Under reporting by almost 60k :(

https://scroll.in/latest/994906/gujarat-is-undercounting-covid-19-deaths-shows-divya-bhaskar-report 

Article link for more information .

Apart from under reporting, a death is only being marked as covid if it's a direct consequence. For example if a patient recovers from Covid but ends up dying by after effects of pneumonitis which may have been covid induced or exaggerated by covid, it won't be counted as a covid death. I saw this happening myself.

50 minutes ago, Right said:

So my neighbour, whose 13yo daughter and then wife earlier tested positive, has tested positive.

Staying in the same house, despite locked in different rooms, doesn’t save you.

My friends younger brother got covid . They had isolated him the first day he got high fever (102! degrees I think ) and got his test done next day . Result came 2 days later . No one else in the family got covid . It's a family of 4 .. his younger brother has recovered since. And out of isolation as well .

3 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Apart from under reporting, a death is only being marked as covid if it's a direct consequence. For example if a patient recovers from Covid but ends up dying by after effects of pneumonitis which may have been covid induced or exaggerated by covid, it won't be counted as a covid death. I saw this happening myself.

Yeah true . Have heard about this a lot .

Also if some one dies in home isolation from covid is also missed out in the official count right ? Only those who die in hospital from covid are counted as covid death and reported I think . 

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah true . Have heard about this a lot .

Also if some one dies in home isolation from covid is also missed out in the official count right ? Only those who die in hospital from covid are counted as covid death and reported I think . 

If a patient has been diagnosed by a doctor then they are counting it as covid. If the only basis was a test result and self isolation then it's up for a toss.

5 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

If a patient has been diagnosed by a doctor then they are counting it as covid. If the only basis was a test result and self isolation then it's up for a toss.

Oh okay understood . 

17 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Why wait for 1 yr also then, seedha 1 dose in this lifetime and the 2nd in the next birth. Anyways we believe in all that punar-janam and all. 

There is so much blatant underreporting of deaths going on that it's unbelievable. You can compare the death data released by pcmc vs death data for pcmc by PIB Maharashtra. It's a huge difference. Pcmc says 77 deaths, PIB says 4 deaths. This has been consistent since last month or so. Its not even considering deaths not reported by municipality. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

People can call her a vulture, but she is doing am absolutely EXEMPLARY job of showing the ground realities. 

Ssshh. She is anti-national. Everything was done in a studio with green screen and paid actors. /s 

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

There is so much blatant underreporting of deaths going on that it's unbelievable. You can compare the death data released by pcmc vs death data for pcmc by PIB Maharashtra. It's a huge difference. Pcmc says 77 deaths, PIB says 4 deaths. This has been consistent since last month or so. Its not even considering deaths not reported by municipality. 

44 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

People can call her a vulture, but she is doing am absolutely EXEMPLARY job of showing the ground realities. 

RNFXwBC.jpg

Probably so many instances of this everywhere. This is that stupid mentality of kal ka kal dekh lenge. How the f**k will we be prepared for future waves without some reasonable idea of how we handled this devastating second wave? We're going to f**k the whole world too in the bargain, or we'll just be shunned. 

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

Probably so many instances of this everywhere. This is that stupid mentality of kal ka kal dekh lenge. How the f**k will we be prepared for future waves without some reasonable idea of how we handled this devastating second wave? We're going to f**k the whole world too in the bargain, or we'll just be shunned. 

Difference between #COVID19 deaths reported by 
@PIBMumbai
 and 
@pcmcindiagovin
 for PCMC:

13th May: 
PIB: 4
PCMC: 73

12th May
PIB: 1
PCMC: 71

11th May

PIB: 2
PCMC: 69

10th May

PIB: 0
PCMC: 64

8th May:

PIB: 0
PCMC: 64

This is difference between official reported figures. Not even counting unreported data.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

On a side note, my left hand (where i got the vaccine) hurts like a bitch, can barely move it. Everyone in home has 101 F fever as well and I have a throbbing headache. I hope it subsides soon. 

Should take 2-3 full days for getting normal. And more for the vaccinated area pain to go away.

Just take proper rest and if fever pain is unbearable then medicine.

https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/metro/mumbai/other-news/maharashtra-doctor-arun-bhise-claims-that-liquor-is-very-effective-to-kill-corona-virus/articleshow/82572269.cms

Coronavirus News: महाराष्ट्र के डॉक्टर का अजीब दावा, शराब पिलाकर ठीक किए 50 कोरोना मरीज

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Right said:

https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/metro/mumbai/other-news/maharashtra-doctor-arun-bhise-claims-that-liquor-is-very-effective-to-kill-corona-virus/articleshow/82572269.cms

Coronavirus News: महाराष्ट्र के डॉक्टर का अजीब दावा, शराब पिलाकर ठीक किए 50 कोरोना मरीज

:suicide::drunk: