The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

52 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Media is already celebrating the FALL of cases ! 2.96L new cases, millions of active ones and we are celebrating. :lol:

UP is the king of number fudging. :wallbash:

Media has been asked by govt to spread positivity.

Yes, there was a meeting between Media houses and govt couple of days back.

Actually it is needed. Otherwise, we are gonna large scale protests, attack on hospitals, disruption of vaxx drives.

It is important to criticize the govt, but throwing a spanner in the wheel has never worked.

21 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Method of collection, storage, transport matter. 

I've seen many phlebotomists collecting nasal swab only from proximal area, not the distal one as suggested by guidelines. People also withdraw when the swab touches distally, and many a times the phlebotomist will not even try to take a swab from the 2nd nostril. 

Same goes for oropharyngeal swab. Some will go distally, some stick to proximal. 

If you don't feel uncomfortable with the swabbing, most likely it has not been done properly. 

Then you've inadequate handling, transport, temp variances, machine differences etc. 

Many confounding factors.

One of the Indian doctors there who was selected by DAFT to board the flight posted this 

All labs use different kits and different ct value to calculate the infection rate. 

ICMR considered 35 and below as covid positive 

Dr. Lalpath lab, Max lab, SRL lab and many other labs will show you as Negative because they are following Indian standards  of using CT Value and not using Molecular GENE based testing.

But CRL Diagnostics used Australian standards. They DID NOT follow CT value. They used Australian Serology standards. Which is Molecular biology ( Genetic Gene) based testing. 

They tested us against Genetic Gene based Covid testing which is seriously high standards.

The only why you can assure Australian high commission is by getting your results again from CRL Diagnostics ONlY as they are only lab using GENE based Covid testing.

So ICMR testing showing them as negative but Australian testing showing positive 

Edited by WhiteWolf

21 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

One of the Indian doctors there who was selected by DAFT to board the flight posted this 

I’d be more worried about an org that decided to name itself DAFT. 

reminds me of how well our neighbours teamed up some years ago. 

138-EC972-BD4-C-4-ED6-94-CD-94-A973-E78-
B50-D379-C-F874-4-BCF-8772-98-EAF91-B5-E

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo
  • Haha 2

What is happening in Bengaluru any idea ?

Active cases over 3.6L :unsure:

This kind of number is generally associated with a state not a city . Pune , Delhi only cities with comparable total infection numbers never had active cases of even 2L . 

Edited by Krazyniks

Just now, Krazyniks said:

What is happening in Bengaluru any idea ?

Active cases over 3.6L :unsure:

This kind of number is generally associated with a state not a city . Pune , Delhi only cities with comparable infection numbers never had active cases of even 2L . 

Its fuked. Like rest of India. 

5 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

I’d be more worried about an org that decided to name itself DAFT. 

Bc itney saarey testing standard aur ek mein bhi positive toh you positive. I think many non positive are labelled as positive coz of the fuked up testing. Cant we have one universal testing standard? 

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

More like majority of the world.  

India is by far worst hit country in the world. All rich countries mostly recovered. Its the third world countries with retarded government and stupid public getting fuked most.

Brazil and India best example. 

Whole world will recover but i cant say same for India. Mask part of life.

Edited by WhiteWolf

15 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Delivered sweet justice today to the guy who charged me 5,000 rs per hospital when I asked him to help me find a hospital bed for my Mom. 

d31hmsf.jpg

Hope your mother.is doing fine now ..

3 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

She didn't survive. My Dad also passed away few days later.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Really sorry for your loss man .

Edited by Krazyniks

4 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Sorry for your loss bro. 

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

India is by far worst hit country in the world. All rich countries mostly recovered. Its the third world countries with retarded government and stupid public getting fuked most.

Brazil and India best example. 

Whole world will recover but i cant say same for India. Mask part of life.

Yes and just see once the dust settles how impossibly difficult it will be to get tourist visas to go anywhere. We have shamed ourselves royally. 

2 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Damn man. Im sorry for your loss bro. I also lost my father to cardiac arrest in February (he had heart condition, age 70). So i totally understand how you feel bro.

2021 is easily the worst year for everyone. Idk When this nightmare will end

• Sad 10

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Damn man. Im sorry for your loss bro. I also lost my father to cardiac arrest in February (he had heart condition, age 70). So i totally understand how you feel bro.

2021 is easily the worst year for everyone. Idk When this nightmare will end

My condolences zodak. Sorry for your loss.

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Yes and just see once the dust settles how impossibly difficult it will be to get tourist visas to go anywhere. We have shamed ourselves royally. 

This.

I think they might even go the China route and use anal tests but then again maybe you won't mind that :rofl: