The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Capitalism is the solution of the problem.

We are too obsessed about pricing for  “Gareebs” and missing out making money from folks who are ready to pay.

Poor already have Ayushman Bharat, so healthcare is free for them. Middle class buys Insurance, decent one cost at least 5k per person per year.

A lot of these guys pay taxes and/or generate employment. So these guys dying or even being in hospital is gonna harm the country.

We do have problem with vaccine availability and to cover that we need to put hard cash on table. Pfizer and Moderna will be north of 1500, realistically 2000-2200. 
If I was running the govt, I will start a paid section on Cowin for these. Book the vaxx, make an advance payment and sign personal indemnity. Then get vaxxed ay center of your choice.

1 minute ago, dante77 said:

Massive OT -@AtheK and other blorians. I heard there was a halo rainbow around the in Blore today. Did you guys catch that? Pics on the internet look too good to be true.

Yeah, aliens are coming.

Half the Bangalore was still in their beds when this happened.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Massive OT -@AtheK and other blorians. I heard there was a halo rainbow around the in Blore today. Did you guys catch that? Pics on the internet look too good to be true.

Lot of people saw it, dad too. I could not go out as I am stuck in house.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AtheK said:

After long time new reported cases have dropped below 2 lac.

A doctor friend in Bangalore said for the first time in 2 months they had empty beds in ICU. Hopefully all of the bad Covid numbers trends downwards from here.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, piper said:

A doctor friend in Bangalore said for the first time in 2 months they had empty beds in ICU. Hopefully all of the bad Covid numbers trends downwards from here.

Amen!!

• Like 1

BC this lockdown has started giving me sleep issues randomly. Slept at 11 and got up by 2. Worst thing is i can try as much but cant sleep in the afternoon. 

Walk inside my house daily for 45mins in the morning and evening. Ill start a kirana shop in small portion of my existing shop just to do tp man. This sh*t aint going away. 

5 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

BC this lockdown has started giving me sleep issues randomly. Slept at 11 and got up by 2. Worst thing is i can try as much but cant sleep in the afternoon. 

I've been up since 1. WFH is all sorts of crazy. 

7 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Holy shhhit.

That video which was posted several pages back showing how unhygienically them swabs are being prepared in the slums. 

Edited by Right

17 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

i accidentally quoted fake news few pages back.

People are adding their own masala in his interview news. He never said vaccinated people will die in 2 years. That stuff was added by some master troller in whatsapp message. The linked article didn't have anything like it. People who have short attention spans just read the message and never bother to read the linked news and then outrage. Several times, the link isn't even related to accompanying whatsapp message. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

• Sad 1