The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

3 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This sh*t will never go away unless people stay put and follow social distancing and masks. As long as humans will continue to remain social for non mandatory reasons like get togethers, tourism etc the virus will remain there. It's a simple thing to do, but majority of the idiots out there lack mental aptitude to follow this. I mean consider my friends, 30-35 year old men gathered at a friend's house on Sunday because one of our friend came from Mumbai to Pune. They remained at house whole day and went to restaurant in afternoon. Was that f**king necessary? All were confident nothing will happen because they took first dose of covishield. Absolute morons. The guy who invited me didn't even know about Delta variant.

Ideally district wise/statewise lockdowns should happen and door to door vaccinations should happen atleast for the first dose. 

However it is not possible due to the population size and india being a democracy. Only china can afford to completely turn cities into ghost towns if cases of infections are found . 

On 4/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, Big Boss said:

My friend's cousin came from Canada last week at Delhi airport and paid 10k bribe to get out of mandatory quarantine, went and met a prospective bride and her family, and even finalised his marriage. Now is on UP trip to meet his relatives etc. Priorities.

Remember this f**king idiot who came from Canada during pandemic, selected a bride and got engaged, got infected with Covid and infected others too in his engagement? This idiot is now stuck in India and is fear of losing job in Canada. He is planning to go from India to Mexico/Egypt, quarantine there and then go to Canada. And the travel agent said that his application got rejected at Delhi for Egypt so he has asked him to courier his original passport to Mumbai :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Remember this f**king idiot who came from Canada during pandemic, selected a bride and got engaged, got infected with Covid and infected others too in his engagement? This idiot is now stuck in India and is fear of losing job in Canada. He is planning to go from India to Mexico/Egypt, quarantine there and then go to Canada. And the travel agent said that his application got rejected at Delhi for Egypt so he has asked him to courier his original passport to Mumbai :rofl:

Normally i would feel bad for people loosing their job, but f**k this idiot deserved it.

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Talked to the friend. His cousin's parents are like as you are stuck here, why don't you get married? Girl's side said no to court marriage and said we will have a lavish wedding in December. He also agreed and will come back in December :rofl:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/02/health/germany-covid-vaccines-mixing-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

The above article is for information purpose only. It is not for promoting any mixed-dosing of vaccines so please don't question getting a vaccine now or in the past.

You need protection now, not months down the line when some other vaccine will be available.

Got my second dose of covaxin today at Apollo hospital, Jayanagar, Blore.  Booked the slot via cowin app , could easily find a slot without any hassle.  Looks like the vaccine situation has improved a lot compared to few months earlier.  They had arranged for vaccination in a marriage hall opp to the hospital.  Well organised, in and out within 15 mins.  

14 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

My brother has mild cough, started after vaccine only. Shouk i monitor it ?

I think the cough and the vaccine just coincided together. But obviously the mind will try to connect the two so just keep a look if it gets overly worse. Other than that I don't think there is anything to worry about.

• Thanks 1