The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

24 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Can runny nose be a side effect of Covishield? I got vaccinated 2 days ago and have a slightly runny nose.

Could also be dust allergies.

Edit: Ok so my Mother says she also got a runny nose when she took her shot of Covishield.

Not runny nose but I had a bit of a wet cough post vaccine. Not sure if it was related.

How are people still not wearing masks? I mean after all that's happened, at least do the bare f**king minimum! These assholes need to be heavily fined / put in jail for such negligence. :angry:

17 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

How are people still not wearing masks? I mean after all that's happened, at least do the bare f**king minimum! These assholes need to be heavily fined / put in jail for such negligence. :angry:

People are idiots. Might as well put the mask wearing public in Jail for safety instead since they'll occupy less space :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Even after jabbing around 40 pc of population with the first dose. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/kerala-records-highest-single-day-covid-spike-7281893/

Article ki date toh pad leta pehle. It was written on 20th April 2021.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

It's still hovering around that only. Yesterday was near 15k. 

Kerala has been recording 10-12k cases from almost a month now . Yesterday was 14k plus but day before yesterday was 8k .

Anyway the article was about biggest single day spike to which I pointed about the date . 

17 minutes ago, iam said:

Bigger problem is that while the new cases have dropped by 75% from peak, deaths have only dropped by 50%. 

https://g.co/kgs/onWWa9

Actually new cases have dropped almost 90% from the peak (4L+ on May 6) 

And deaths 80% from peak ( 4300+ around 17 may ) 

But still death numbers are higher than it should be considering there is no shortage of beds / medical supplies. 

Our official peak of 6k deaths in day is misleading as Bihar added almost 4k deaths in a day to count for missing deaths.