The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

2 hours ago, Right said:

If you say so.

BTW:

Check this:

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/93485

Even HCQ was called ineffective.

Page wants me to register. Not interested. Link if they have any studies. 

And unless I'm living under a rock, HCQ IS ineffective. 

9 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Every vaccine is less effective in comparison to it’s own prior efficacy rate when tested against Delta variant 

But your link itself says mRNA is still providing 88-92% protection against severe or mortal disease 

I don’t think any other vaccine has provided this much protection against Delta so far 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Every vaccine is less effective in comparison to it’s own prior efficacy rate when tested against Delta variant 

But your link itself says mRNA is still providing 88-92% protection against severe or mortal disease 

I don’t think any other vaccine has provided this much protection against Delta so far 

Yup, the standard efficacy number is for against symptomatic cases but for against severe cases, mRNA does better.

rYmENtn.jpeg

You can take him and keep him forever thx
This is exactly what I predicted In April. Whatever happens, they'll just say they handled the situation very well and the entire world is envious of our CM. I knew some minister in foreign country will even come out and say something like this [emoji38]

If nothing, they'll just say at least he handled it better than X guy in X state.
  • Like 1

f**k this virus. Have been feeling unwell since morning. Even though i am not yet getting thermometer temp above 98.1 to 99 but my neck and forehead are warm. Have got that RAT test in case temp readings go higher. No loss of smell or taste for now. Have to get a new oxymeter. What chutiyapa is this man. Cant even call it simple stress and rule it out like pre oct 2019. 

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

f**k this virus. Have been feeling unwell since morning. Even though i am not yet getting thermometer temp above 98.1 to 99 but my neck and forehead are warm. Have got that RAT test in case temp readings go higher. No loss of smell or taste for now. Have to get a new oxymeter. What chutiyapa is this man. Cant even call it simple stress and rule it out like pre oct 2019. 

Take care man. It may be nothing for all we know. Don't lose your peace over it. You'll recover and be fine even if you do test positive.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I woke up with stiffness in the chest and then got RAT done.

Turned negative.

Just can't live like this.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

How long should I wait before taking that RAT test? :scratchchin:

I didnt wait.

Just went for RTPCR but lab technician was on leave so...bought the Coviself, did the test myself.

Thinkig about keeping a few kits handy.

6 minutes ago, Right said:

These guys need to be stopped.

Nobody can. CRISPR will create havoc, sooner or later. Some ethical countries might stop, China won't, the race will be on, and everybody will get on the bandwagon.