The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

wonder what % of population is vaccinated. 

Sinovac royally f**ked their vaccination drive 

no point counting vaccinations their anymore 

Even Thailand dumping Chinese vaccine now for AZ 

6 hours ago, AnK said:

Sinovac royally f**ked their vaccination drive 

no point counting vaccinations their anymore 

Even Thailand dumping Chinese vaccine now for AZ 

But WHO has given emergency approval to sinovac, just like other vaccines. 

Infact China is opening up, after innoculating its own citizens with that Vax. 

Edited by radicaldude

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

But WHO has given emergency approval to sinovac, just like other vaccines. 

Infact China is opening up, after innoculating its own citizens with that Vax. 

Vro. I would doubt what China is sharing with the world and what it is using for itself. So many ongoing waves in the world and only china is spared. Before anyone says it is due to communism then what happened to Russia then?

I have little doubt left in my mind that China had an antidote/ vaccine to this virus long long before they made the genome sequence public to the world 

No other country in the world has benefited from the pandemic except China & ain’t really a coincidence that it originated in one of their cities & traveled throughout the world & that city was off limits from within China 

They purposely let the virus spread throughout but blocked travel within the country & all the foolish & unprepared regimes of the world fell for it 

Edited by AnK

23 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Vro. I would doubt what China is sharing with the world and what it is using for itself. So many ongoing waves in the world and only china is spared. Before anyone says it is due to communism then what happened to Russia then?

Only the political state of Russia follows the leninist model. Everything else is pure capitalism. Heck they are even sponsoring football tournaments like euro (Gazprom). 

Regarding sinovac, many Arab countries have used it as well. Also see this

They have used all types of vaccine, from mRNA to AstraZeneca. Yet cases are surging. 

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Only the political state of Russia follows the leninist model. Everything else is pure capitalism. Heck they are even sponsoring football tournaments like euro (Gazprom). 

Regarding sinovac, many Arab countries have used it as well. Also see this

:doh:

34 minutes ago, AnK said:

I have little doubt left in my mind that China had an antidote/ vaccine to this virus long long before they made the genome sequence public to the world 

No other country in the world has benefited from the pandemic except China & ain’t really a coincidence that it originated in one of their cities & traveled throughout the world & that city was off limits from within China 

They purposely let the virus spread throughout but blocked travel within the country & all the foolish & unprepared regimes of the world fell for it 

This is the lab leak theory. If they do have the antidote, why aren't they selling it as a Vax. They can earn in zillions if they have a 100 percent effective Vax/antidote. 

12 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

What 1k? Bruh we are like 1800-2000 here . 1k is what we got today for just one day. But the issue is the main city has hardly 200-300 cases . But because everything is combine as whole we are not allowed to open

Ya atleast they can go to shop and try to sell something. 
here shop is closed and im getting electricity bills of 600 inspite of being not a single light being turned on lol !

i wonder what people with low savings might be going through .

Yeah those with low savings are facing real hardship . Quite a few had to sell gold to meet hospital and other expenses. 

Also since last year huge number of business which were on rent have closed and haven't opened up again . 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

what does economic system have to do with spread of covid :ko: 

Nothing actually. My response was to the comment on Russia being a communist nation, which it is not in spirit. 

But china not being a democracy, can control the spread of the virus better, by completely isolating areas of outbreak (physically cutting off cities). India can't take such measures. 

50 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

But china not being a democracy, can control the spread of the virus better, by completely isolating areas of outbreak (physically cutting off cities). India can't take such measures. 

If it was matter of few months then it is possible to contain with draconian measures 

which was even evident in first two months of the outbreak in China (or made visible on purpose) 

But more than a Year,almost 2 for China 

I don’t think so 

Their vaccines are the worse which is evident now 

there is definitely something at play that’s not visible here 

Whenever there is a crash in commodity or prices or slowdown in china, china starts adding infrastructure. Indian companies are exporting raw material by the shiploads. I know of at least two companies personally that have stopped manufacturing pipes and instead diverting their raw material to manufacture pig iron. pig iron is the raw material for making castings and tmt bars. Those companies used to sell at the max 1000 to 2000 tonnes of pig iron in the market and now doing 25000 tons of exports a month. Dont get me started on how RIL is exporting pvc raw material and the prices for pvc pipes have gone up by 70 to 80 % in Indian market. f**king simpleton like me was busy selling those pipes instead of picking up stocks of Prince, Supreme, RIL, Tata Steel etc. 

It started using the low commodity prices to its benefits. Also remember these deals are done on contracts so they picked up right where the crash started or started bottoming. 

There is definitely something fishy. And the worst thing is that no one is talking about it as all the media globally is up for sale to the Highest bidder 

Edited by Bhpian Bali

3 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Whenever there is a crash in commodity or prices or slowdown in china, china starts adding infrastructure. Indian companies are exporting raw material by the shiploads. I know of at least two companies personally that have stopped manufacturing pipes and instead diverting their raw material to manufacture pig iron. pig iron is the raw material for making castings and tmt bars. Those companies used to sell at the max 1000 to 2000 tonnes of pig iron in the market and now doing 25000 tons of exports a month. Dont get me started on how RIL is exporting pvc raw material and the prices for pvc pipes have gone up by 70 to 80 % in Indian market. f**king simpleton like me was busy selling those pipes instead of picking up stocks of Prince, Supreme, RIL, Tata Steel etc. 

It started using the low commodity prices to its benefits. Also remember these deals are done on contracts so they picked up right where the crash started or started bottoming. 

There is definitely something fishy. And the worst thing is that no one is talking about it as all the media globally is up for sale to the Highest bidder 

Which companies work in this area ?

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Tata Metaliks, Jindal Saw. Just do a rough search for Pig iron manufacturers. Most of them are in Bengal. Then all competitors of Prince pipes and Supreme. Just dont touch any gujrat based companies in Pvc pipes. 

The boat has anyway been missed. Too late now. 

Edited by Bhpian Bali
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Look at Supreme twins. Especially Supreme Petro because its commodity prices were still up and if that continues then post this quarters results, the stock might trade at super low valuations i.e. <10P/E TTM.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Look at Supreme twins. Especially Supreme Petro because its commodity prices were still up and if that continues then post this quarters results, the stock might trade at super low valuations i.e. <10P/E TTM.

Just I know a group of people who require 1 crore meters of pvc pipes in one small dist of Maharashtra. PVC pipe and HDPE Pipe companies are going to have a busy time the next few years. Well who am i to tell. I have this info since 3 years and still couldn't connect the dots. After supreme surged i was like "oh bhencho" pipe nahi bike to stock hi leleta. 

Edited by Bhpian Bali

4 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Just I know a group of people who require 1 crore meters of pvc pipes in one small dist of Maharashtra. PVC pipe and HDPE Pipe companies are going to have a busy time the next few years. Well who am i to tell. I have this info since 3 years and still couldn't connect the dots. After supreme surged i was like "oh bhencho" pipe nahi bike to stock hi leleta. 

Pipes and steels stocks gave a clear indication plus results delivered as well. 

Steel stocks have quite a steam left, wait for real estate cycle to turn over and you'll see.

I am not Investing because I have a different area of competence but it's a great area to make money.

59 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Pipes and steels stocks gave a clear indication plus results delivered as well. 

Steel stocks have quite a steam left, wait for real estate cycle to turn over and you'll see.

I am not Investing because I have a different area of competence but it's a great area to make money.

Btw, government employees DA increased to 28%.