The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

Delhi Health Minister Satyendar Jain on Wednesday said there have been many deaths due to oxygen shortage in Delhi and other places across the country and it was “completely false” to say no one died for want of the life-saving gas.

“If no deaths occurred due to oxygen shortage, why did hospitals move high court one after another every day? Hospitals had been saying that oxygen shortage led to deaths. The media, too, flagged this issue daily,” Jain informed reporters.

https://twitter.com/EnglishHams/status/1418201814260801538?s=19

1 hour ago, Banz said:

Need Tocilizumab for a relative (age 70+) admitted to Bombay Hospital. Can't find it anywhere in Dombivli, Kalyan, Badlapur, etc. Anyone knows any medical where I can get this?

Sent a message in my palava group. Will pm if anyone responds.

• Like 1

My brother who is currently living in australia said, the astrazeneca version there is the updated one after it was banned for a while for causing blood clots.

The updated one has coverage for latest delta variant and it doesn't cause blood clots, i spoke with multiple people here and as far as i am being told by a friend whose sister is a doctor working at nesco or whatever is that the astrazeneca here is the day1 vaccination one, how the fuk is our people taking this when have to later on deal with side effects and again get jabbed for newer variant like a 3rd jab. Who knows what that will do to your body.

Any way someone knows when latest global astra zeneca will be up for the jab here ?

There has been no disclosure about AstraZeneca upgrade on any medical journal whatsoever 

But rest assured if it has or will upgrade in the future then the Serum institute will also manufacture & supply the same version 

Atleast that’s how patents work as far as I know 

23 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

My brother who is currently living in australia said, the astrazeneca version there is the updated one after it was banned for a while for causing blood clots.

The updated one has coverage for latest delta variant and it doesn't cause blood clots, i spoke with multiple people here and as far as i am being told by a friend whose sister is a doctor working at nesco or whatever is that the astrazeneca here is the day1 vaccination one, how the fuk is our people taking this when have to later on deal with side effects and again get jabbed for newer variant like a 3rd jab. Who knows what that will do to your body.

Any way someone knows when latest global astra zeneca will be up for the jab here ?

Vaccine hai, TV nahi, jo har jagah alag models launch honge. :lol:

All across the globe, we have AZD1222 variant of AZ vaccine. A new variant, AZD2816, is undergoing CTs. 

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Sad Season 2 GIF by The Office

Vaccine hai, TV nahi, jo har jagah alag models launch honge. [emoji38]

All across the globe, we have AZD1222 variant of AZ vaccine. A new variant, AZD2816, is undergoing CTs. 

Tum waha rahe rahe ho ki woh rahe raha hai. Delhi mai baithke shekhchilli mat karna jada

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Just now, NitroNeo said:

Tum waha rahe rahe ho ki woh rahe raha hai. Delhi mai baithke shekhchilli mat karna jada

Lol.

Beta, pehle samne wale ki education, knowledge, expertise dekho and phir rehne, shekhchilli ki baat karna.

Lol.
Beta, pehle samne wale ki education, knowledge, expertise dekho and phir rehne, shekhchilli ki baat karna.
My source is reliable as well. If he has the knowledge, expertise and other refined sh*t and behaves like a arrogant douche along with another Delhi mate in you bringing up TV thread references in the matter of a serious awareness issue then your arses need to STFU.

Irrespective of knowledge or expertise 

one needs to be humble while replying to sensitive matters 

Even if he doesn’t know/has been misled into believing some false info 

I don’t see the need to make fun or use “brutal” “savage” behaviour 

If there has been some ongoing tussle in some other thread then it must stay there 

Just now, NitroNeo said:

My source is reliable as well. If he has the knowledge, expertise and other refined sh*t and behaves like a arrogant douche talong with another selhi mate in you bringing up TV thread references in the matter of a serious awareness issue then your arses need to STFU.

You source is someone who was mis-educated or mis-informed.

You are actually spewing misinformation and possibly creating even further vaccine hesitancy as someone might end up taking your words at their face value and wait to get an "updated" version of the vaccine.

But i do agree that it is a matter of serious awareness, people who are so habitual of forwarding Whatsapp messages that they end up forwarding incorrect information even through their mouth, need to be kept off this thread.

• Like 1

I'm not gonna repeat again. I was informed by my brother staying there in Australia Melbourne.

His info checked out that after 2 month ban astrazeneca was rereleased by the aussie govt.

Here is the article about the ban that was placed in april

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/world-news/australia-halts-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-for-under-50s-over-blood-clot-concerns-2409175%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

Then recently their govt was rolling it out again by saying now astrazeneca doesn't cause blood clots.

This is an important matter as many indians are taking vaccines and behaving like corona is gone. And they need to fly to countries outside where some only demand entry for astrazeneca users.

If your astrazeneca can't cover latest mutations but cause blood clots and other side effects then taking 2 jabs is risky especially since you will take another few jabs of any updates that cover other mutations.

Is your body ready to take so many vaccines which lets face it are in BETA stages at most.

2 more aussies died taking the current astrazeneca also. And our govt and media are not releasing any fatalities or severe effects faced by citizens taking the astra zeneca jabs.

Pfizer is less contraversial still our country is forcing us to take astrazeneca. Even with Pfizer having good presence in india i find that strange.

So it's natural for citizens to ask for accurate information on the medication you are taking instead of taking it blindly.