The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

7 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

It is your 2nd dose?

I dont even have soreness on my arm this time. Have to actually press the point where they gave the injection to feel any pain.

Bhai phirse expired vaccine toh nhi dedi tujhe.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

It is your 2nd dose?

I dont even have soreness on my arm this time. Have to actually press the point where they gave the injection to feel any pain.

First one bro as I caught covid 28th of April 

Edited by sobbii

20 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Totally unpredictable. No predictions are even remotely accurate. Kerala seems to be on different level.

Maybe this is the reason

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/kochi/1-in-2-persons-still-vulnerable-to-virus-in-kerala/amp_articleshow/84664625.cms?__twitter_impression=true&s=09

Strange thing is, 40% of population has received atleast one dose. 

I got my second dose (Covishield) yesterday. I had a mild headache and mild soreness where I got the jab.

@radicaldude Come join the dark side of philosophy and become a nihilist. In the immortal words from the animated show Rick and Morty.

The important thing is to learn how to be comfortable alone. It helps to have a schedule and change it every few weeks.

Personally, exercise helps me relax.

23 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Maybe this is the reason

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/kochi/1-in-2-persons-still-vulnerable-to-virus-in-kerala/amp_articleshow/84664625.cms?__twitter_impression=true&s=09

Strange thing is, 40% of population has received atleast one dose. 

22100 cases today :doh:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Damn!!! :nerves:

Badass virus, from depression to scarred lungs to erectile dysfunction to death.

Anything is possible.

You may get scarred lungs to reduced ability to process oxygen leading to blood pressure related issues giving you ED, that will throw you in depression and you may kill yourself.

Even that's possible.

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

Wtf!!! 

Just imagine 40%+ people have been jabbed atleast once. 

Still....

They have been dosing 12/13 people out of a 10 dose vial, I am sure many of these people aren't vaccinated effectively.

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

They have been dosing 12/13 people out of a 10 dose vial, I am sure many of these people aren't vaccinated effectively.

I guess the CM very specifically said that they are pooling the leftover qty of vaccine after giving exact 10 doses from a single vial. 

7 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I guess the CM very specifically said that they are pooling the leftover qty of vaccine after giving exact 10 doses from a single vial. 

And you can't do that. The leftover quantity is because of the extra filling to counter volume variation but it's not guaranteed that it will have the requisite amount of the viral vectors present as well.

Anyway, as a protocol, pooling of leftover quantities is not to be done.

On 7/26/2021 at 12:48 AM, Big Boss said:

Totally unpredictable. No predictions are even remotely accurate. Kerala seems to be on different level.

Kerala has been botching it up for more than a year.

They are reporting 40% of India’s cases.