The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

6 hours ago, Maximus said:

:roflroll: how to meet targets and fool the world.

The best explanation i can come up with for this certificate without Jab is that free vaccines are being sold to Pvt hospitals otherwise how can they issue certificates and not have the vaccine. It is a win for all parties involved as Pvt centers cannot charge over 150 bucks so they get the vaccines for low and make a huge profit like this. 

Next scam will be that they start charging for free vaccines once all type of shortage is over. 

3 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

The best explanation i can come up with for this certificate without Jab is that free vaccines are being sold to Pvt hospitals otherwise how can they issue certificates and not have the vaccine. It is a win for all parties involved as Pvt centers cannot charge over 150 bucks so they get the vaccines for low and make a huge profit like this. 

Next scam will be that they start charging for free vaccines once all type of shortage is over. 

Cost is 850 here I believe :scratchchin:

Second dose done at the Naval base near my house. So f**king streamlined :majesty:  got there at 9am, vaxxed at 9:10, reached home at 9:45 after waiting room for 30 mins.

Now the wait. If I don't post here on Monday someone call animal control. There'll be an alligator that needs catching :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I think they are routing a chunk those free Vax to private clinics. 

Looks like the Muft Vax thingy is another j....

Free vaccines are available in Delhi. My second dose few days back was free only. However, they appear a day before the date you want them to book for. For eg. if I want to book a free slot for 17th, while I am able to see paid ones 3-4 days back, free ones usually appear only a day before (i.e., 16th). At least that is what I observed..

3 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Free vaccines are available in Delhi. My second dose few days back was free only. However, they appear a day before the date you want them to book for. For eg. if I want to book a free slot for 17th, while I am able to see paid ones 3-4 days back, free ones usually appear only a day before (i.e., 16th). At least that is what I observed..

I was checking for the first shot via cowin. It showed only paid slots as green (available). 

Talking about South delhi. 

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

I was checking for the first shot via cowin. It showed only paid slots as green (available). 

Talking about South delhi. 

You'll find the slots open up a day before or at midnight. Very abrupt though.

Edited by KunjanPSD

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Same here in Indore . Got my second dose today and it was free . Free slots only appear a day advance and they get filled fast .