The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

55 minutes ago, black_Scorpion said:

Does anyone know whether RTPCR -ve test is mandatory for people entering Bangalore from Tamil Nadu via Train. I booked the tickets and now some one is saying its mandatory for all coming from Tamil Nadu.

One of my friend came from mumbai to mangalore and they did took his rtpcr after arriving on the station. 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Funny thing is, no news outlet is reporting the recent surge in cases in the US

They are waiting for india to start getting worse, that is where eyeballs are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/14/2021 at 7:08 PM, black_Scorpion said:

Does anyone know whether RTPCR -ve test is mandatory for people entering Bangalore from Tamil Nadu via Train. I booked the tickets and now some one is saying its mandatory for all coming from Tamil Nadu.

Visited Bengaluru today via Train. Station was very crowded and No social distancing. No one bothered to check for RTPCR -ve for anyone. But almost 95% of people were wearing masks.

My relative who has gotten fully vaccinated (Astrazenca) has caught Covid now. He is a doctor and only goes to the Hospital for work; he never goes to any functions or anything similar. 

Stay safe and (figuratively) punch any fool who is not taking any of the requisite pre-cautions.

Edited by silica