The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Bro i am not from kolhapur but kolhapur is a huge business hub. There are companies in Kolhapur that are kicking asses accross India. It is one of the most Industrialized cities in India. 

There are companies all over India which are kicking asses but retail shopping markets are down all over India. Apart from few select shops everyone else has little to no business. We have a retail shop in Indore and my relatives have retail businesses in Ahmedabad , Surat , Pune - everywhere it's the same business is down severly . 

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Bro i am not from kolhapur but kolhapur is a huge business hub. There are companies in Kolhapur that are kicking asses accross India. It is one of the most Industrialized cities in India. 

Agree but thats about the big shots , im talking about the daily earners and middlr class families, like the food stall who sell right outside the temple, or the flowers wala , or the rickshaw wala. Hop you get the point ?

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

There are companies all over India which are kicking asses but retail shopping markets are down all over India. Apart from few select shops everyone else has little to no business. We have a retail shop in Indore and my relatives have retail businesses in Ahmedabad , Surat , Pune - everywhere it's the same business is down severly . 

I think only Diwali could put some steam back in the economy engine.

But Librandus in India have become Anti-Diwali from last few years. They will try to poke holes into celebrations as usual.

19 hours ago, Right said:

imagined being turned away by 43 ICUs across 3 states, as if you were not in emergency but wanted to get Black Friday deals ?

US media and authorities are making stupid lies like this.

Some known people in US, and everyone's busy with their summer vacations right now. No travel restrictions. Even company colleagues are on extended holidays of 3 weeks, travelling across US. 

People have given up. 

On 9/14/2021 at 10:20 AM, Right said:

I think only Diwali could put some steam back in the economy engine.

But Librandus in India have become Anti-Diwali from last few years. They will try to poke holes into celebrations as usual.

And So It Begins

45 minutes ago, Right said:

mRNA ones are not working.

No explanation other than this.

The American people are morons, especially the anti vaxxers. They are now looking at number of cases instead of deaths and hospitalization. Both numbers are extremely low in Vermont. 90% of idiots believe vaccination stops infections.