The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Tell them to travel by train or bus, no one checks or asks for neg rtpcr. Problem with mangalore airport is that they (supposedly) ask for it before boarding but if he has double vaccination certificate then they might allow. 

If he insists on still getting the test, tell him to go to the local PHC and get it done for free but the results take a time to come. & Unless he stays in mangalore city itself I don't think there are many labs that do testing and even fewer come at home and take samples. Best best is to go to wenlock (govt) or some Pvt hospital and get the test done. 

He is in Mangalore city near some place called Hampankatta, there is wenlock and another called St Micheal’s which seems to be pvt

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

He is in Mangalore city near some place called Hampankatta, there is wenlock and another called St Micheal’s which seems to be pvt

Wenlocks test result takes time and sometimes you don't even get it. I also don't know if they'll do it for free if you say it's for traveling purpose. Go with a Pvt hospital. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Wenlocks test result takes time and sometimes you don't even get it. I also don't know if they'll do it for free if you say it's for traveling purpose. Go with a Pvt hospital. 

Thanks man I’ll let them know

45 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Thanks man I’ll let them know

11 hours ago, Right said:

Doesn't work.

Stopping inbound flights doesn't work either.

Everyone keeps forgetting, there is a section of society which is dependent on tourism.

A hard stop wasn't able to curb anything last time as well.

And it can surely work if proper bubble restrictions are put in place.

People going outside India get tested at the Indian airports and while coming back they get tested at the foreign airports.

Put in a system which doesn't loot travelers in the name of rapid tests.

Rapid tests can also be done away with if proper inspection of 48hr tests are put in place with stringent checking of vaccination certificates.

This is the only way forward because 6 months down the line there will be a variant Pi and closing down borders will be idiotic.

Edited by KunjanPSD
  • Like 1

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

We wouldn't have covid if international travel was stopped at the right time. One omicron f**ker is gonna infect 50 others in their flight who are gonna infect 500 others at the airport. 

Our system clearly doesn't have the bandwidth to properly trace individuals. 

Covid didn't RSVP before coming.

There was absolutely no way that could have happened. Look at NZ, they tried their level best, still couldn't kill it.

And that's the point, proper testing and checking will make sure there is no omicron f**ker inflecting others.

The bandwith is there, the will to take responsibility isn't.