The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

12 hours ago, Right said:

No no... They cannot  RTPCR for each sample to find if it is Delta or Omicron. But in deed there are 11m active cases, and a large percentage of that could be owing to Omicron.

Dude you seem to have really lost your sh*t this time, very very paranoid. Take a deep breath and relax, I know you are feeling the heat, but panicking won't help, and stopping Flights is not the solution :)

Flights should have been stopped from african countries a long while back, many of these africans come and go to virar side of mumbai and then start all sorts of their shady rackets there, also they go to enjoy nightlife and thus spread their diseases among masses of the city, i'm sure all cities have some hotspot for foreign residents, flights should have been stopped with the first mention of omicron in the first week itself when africa reported how bad it was.

BUT GUYS WHY NOT SEND OUR CRICKET TEAM TO SOUTH AFRICA IN ORDER TO WIN A TEST SERIES THERE, WE DIDN'T DO IT FOR 29 YEARS, KUDOS TO BCCI TO FINDING NEW WAYS TO IMPORT PANDEMIC

29 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Flights should have been stopped from african countries a long while back, many of these africans come and go to virar side of mumbai and then start all sorts of their shady rackets there, also they go to enjoy nightlife and thus spread their diseases among masses of the city, i'm sure all cities have some hotspot for foreign residents, flights should have been stopped with the first mention of omicron in the first week itself when africa reported how bad it was.

BUT GUYS WHY NOT SEND OUR CRICKET TEAM TO SOUTH AFRICA IN ORDER TO WIN A TEST SERIES THERE, WE DIDN'T DO IT FOR 29 YEARS, KUDOS TO BCCI TO FINDING NEW WAYS TO IMPORT PANDEMIC

Now just Africa, but EU as well 

Strict bubbles should be enforced. 

59 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

omicron-covid.gif

Don’t really believe in astrology much but going by most of them,it was said that Covid will calm down by the end of 2020 & then return once again in 2021 in even more fierce form(turn out to be true). 

Then it will completely vanish as if it was never there,only to return 10 years later:-

purana-mandir-monster.gif

Most of them also mention that China is in trouble once all the dust settles for now. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

4 month old video when omicron wasn't even detected. What is the relevance?

No sh*t,it showed up on my YouTube page as bites without any date. 

I thought he uploaded just now. 

ADC217-AA-4-C1-A-4-DFB-B0-D8-DA914-A1-CF

Edited by AnK

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

No sh*t,it showed up on my YouTube page as bites without any date. 

I thought he uploaded just now. 

All these YouTube experts will get bitten in the a*s by corona variants. They should stop predicting anything. Everything is completely uncertain.

• Like 2